LA Devotee Part 3 (Fluff)

This will be the final part!

Y/N POV:

Things have been weird between Brendon and I ever since we had sex. I should hate him, after all he did kidnap me. But, there's something about him that's oddly charming and addictive. I truly believe that he's not all evil. Ever since, he hasn't treated me like a prisoner. I'm not chained up anymore, I have a proper room and I'm given proper meals. However, he is still fiercely protective over me, obviously scared I'll find a way out, if there is even a way out.

"Morning Y/N" Brendon calls, opening my door, carrying a tray of food. I sit up in bed and groan as the light stings my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask, as Brendon has a habit of waking me up at ungodly hours.

"6am, nice and early" He beams, setting the tray of food down next to my bed. He leans over and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, I instantly feel my cheek burn bright red. 

"There is nothing 'nice' about 6am" I tease.

"Just eat your food, okay?" He gives me another kiss and then leaves the room, closing the door behind him. 

Everyday I pray that he'll leave the door open so that I can explore properly, to try and work out where I am. Every time I've been out of the room, he's been directly by my side, probably to stop me leaving. 

I eat my breakfast and put on one of the outfits that Brendon bought for me. Then, I sit on my bed and anxiously wait for him to come back, so that I don't die of boredom. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I hear Brendon yell. Instantly, I run to the door and press my ear to it, trying to hear better.

"I know you have Y/N, where is she?" I hear a male voice say, as various doors open and close. The voice sounds kind of familiar but I can't think why. But how do they know my name? Suddenly, there's a banging on my door.

"She's in here isn't she? Y/N? Y/N!" The voice calls, hitting their fist on the door repeatedly. I jump away and run to the bed, unsure on what to do.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Brendon says calmly, but there's a warning tone in his voice. Then, the door opens and my mouth drops when I see who it is. It's my boyfriend.

"Y/N" He whispers, running over to me and pulling me close to him. My body goes rigid, I have no idea what to think.

"How did you find me?" I ask, extremely confused.

"Don't ask, but I'm going to get you out of here" He whispers in my ear and I quickly look over at Brendon, who looks incredibly anxious and angry.

"It's okay, I'm okay here" I reply and he pulls away, confusion written all over his face.

"Don't be stupid Y/N. He kidnapped you! How can you say it's okay? Come on, we're leaving" He takes my hand and begins pulling me to the door. But, Brendon stands in the way, a menacing look on his face.

"Step away from her" He snarls.

"Or what?" Y/B/N says, squaring up to Brendon, still holding my hand. Brendon raises a fist, I look away and the next thing I know, Y/B/N is hitting the floor.

"What the hell have you done?" I yell, crouching down and tapping his face, trying to get a response.

"He can't take you, so I had to stop him" Brendon says, his face expressionless. From the floor, Y/B/N begins to stir.

"Are you okay?" I ask, putting my arm around him, I see Brendon tense his jaw. 

"My head hurts, but I'm okay. We need to leave" He says and I help him stand up.

"Please Brendon. Look, you're a changed person. I saw a different side to you so please don't change back. I want to go, I lived with Y/B/N, I want to go home" I beg, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"But, I need you" Brendon whispers

"You like the idea of me, you don't need me. There is someone out there for you, but doing all this isn't going to get you that. I don't believe you're evil. But, I want you to let me go. I need you to let me go" I plead with him and I see his eyes soften.

"I'll miss you" He says and I see tears fill his eyes. I move towards him and put my arms around him, pulling him close. I feel his body relax and he hugs me back. I feel Y/B/N's eyes burning into the back of my head but I don't let go. As weird as it sounds, I'll miss Brendon too. As I pull away, Brendon moves from the doorway and lets us go past.

Y/B/N takes my hand in his as we make our way out. I turn round once more and my heart skips a beat as I see Brendon. I turn towards Y/B/N and I feel nothing. Nothing at all. Maybe it was just seeing him again and having all those memories flood back, but I don't feel an urge to stay with him. Not anymore. 

"Wait" I say and let go of his hand. Both he and Brendon look confused. Once again, I take a glance at both of them before making my mind up. Walking to Brendon, Y/B/N's face drops.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm staying here, I'm sorry. I thought I wanted to go with you, I really did. But, it's Brendon I want to be with, as messed up as that sounds" I explain and I put an arm around Brendon's waist.

"You're seriously fucked up, you realise that? I wish I hadn't wasted my time finding you. You know it'll end badly and that's all on you" Y/B/N scowls, storming away.

"You chose me" Brendon says turning to me.

"Of course" I lean over and kiss him. However messed up this is, it feels right.