Only One Bed (Smut)

Y/N POV:

"Shut up Brendon, just answer. Truth or Dare?" Kenny asks, taking a sip of his beer.

"Dare" He answers, a mischievous look on his face. Kenny takes a quick look at everyone around the room and then a smirk settles on his face.

"Okay, kiss Y/N" Kenny instructs and I roll my eyes, knowing it wasn't going to be long before I was kissed by someone. 

Brendon stands up from where he's sitting and heads over to me. He places one hand on my cheek and his plump lips meet mine. At first, it's just a simple kiss but then he lingers a little longer, his tongue trying to get entrance. I pull away, before we get too carried away.

"Wow okay, something's definitely going on there" Zack says, giving Brendon a weird look.

"No of course not! Your turn Nichole, truth or dare?" I ask, trying to divert the conversation. The truth is, I've liked Brendon for awhile and I've dreamt many times about him kissing me. But, I always told myself it was stupid, that he'd never like me. 

We carry on the game for awhile, but then people start excusing themselves, saying they're tired so should head home. I drove to Brendon's and since I've been drinking, I'll have to wait till morning before I drive again

"You're welcome to stay here if you want" Brendon offers, I fight the urge to scream 'yes' in his face.

"Thank you, but I should probably call a cab instead" I reply.

"Call me overprotective, but I don't like the thought of you getting a cab alone at this time. Stay round, sober up and then you can go first thing" I nod, too tired and tipsy to argue with him.

"Okay, thank you. Is it cool if I go smoke?" I ask and he nods, following me to the back yard.

"So, that dare was interesting" He says.

"It sure was, you seemed proper into it" I tease, the drink inside me bringing my flirty side out.

"Weren't you then?" He replies, smirking.

"Of course I was" I take a drag of my cigarette.

"Okay, so you won't mind if I do it again then" He says, leaning over and placing his lips on mine. It's gentle at first, but then I throw my fag onto the ground, so I can get a proper grip on him. I place both my hands at the side of his face and begin kissing him back with more passion. Both of our tongues fight for dominance but I let him win. It is by far the best kiss I've had in my life. We pull away and head inside, both of us shivering in the night air.

"I forgot to mention, there's only one bed" He winks.

"How convenient that you forgot to mention that" I smirk, taking his hand as he leads me upstairs. He hands me a pair of his boxers and a baggy shirt for me to wear. I don't bother leaving the room to get changed, so he sits on the bed watching me change with wide eyes. 

"God, you're so hot" He groans, licking his lips with the very tip of his tongue. Then, a completely dominant side of me takes over. I head over to where he is on the bed, straddle his lap and begin kissing him with the same hunger as outside. As I do, I begin rocking backwards and forwards, pressing down slightly on his crotch. He moans and groans due to my movements and I feel myself growing more turned on with each passing second. 

His hands make their way to my hips, to control my movements. I move my mouth to his neck and start leaving marks along it. I can feel him growing hard beneath me, driving me even more crazy.

I get off his lap and both us scramble to take off our clothes. Brendon flips us so that he's on top, then he begins leaving a trail of kisses down my thigh. I bite my lip and arch my back as he works his way back up, moving closer towards my wet core. He runs a finger along it, sending shivers all the way down my body. Then, he gently runs the tip of the tongue across it, before plunging it in. It's the best thing I've felt in a long time.

I can feel myself moving closer to the edge, so reluctantly I push Brendon away from between my legs.

"Just fuck me already, stop teasing" I beg, pulling him to my lips and giving him a kiss. 

"Are you sure?" He asks and I give him a look as if to say 'are you really asking me that?" but I give him a nod as well. 

He places himself between my legs and teases me with his tip, before I give him a playful shove. Then, without much warning, he pushes himself into me. I let out a small noise at the sensation, he's definitely the biggest I've ever had.

"You feel so fucking good, I've been waiting for this for so long" He pants breathlessly. 

He lasts much longer than all my ex's, but before long I feel that familiar tight ball forming in my stomach. At first, it's subtle but with each passing second it grows more powerful, signalling that I'm close to my edge. 

"Brendon, I think I'm gonna cum" I announce, as the sensation threatens to overwhelm me. Before long, it is too powerful for me to try and fight. I arch my back and clutch the bedsheets as I release, screaming Brendon's name as I do. He follows soon after, moaning my name as he does. He collapses right on top of me, trying to recover his breath.

"We should play dares more often" I laugh, fiddling with a strand of his hair.

"You can say that again"