Vampire! Brendon (Smut)

*REQUESTED*

In this imagine, Y/N doesn't know Brendon is a Vampire, until now....

Y/N POV:

Tonight is the last concert of the PFTW tour so of course I've come out for moral support. It's been a crazy era so far, but it's definitely already one of my favourites. Brendon seems the happiest I've ever seen him and it makes me feel so warm inside. We've been together since the end of the Vices and Virtues era and I can't imagine my life without him. He really is my soul mate and I love everything about him. 

"We love you. Thank you for hanging out with us, we'll see y'all soon!" Brendon shouts, as the band take their final bows before running off stage. Zack hands them all a towel so they can dry the sweat off their face, while the rest of us give them all a round of applause. 

"That show was absolutely amazing, well done Babe" I say, cupping his face in my hands and pulling him towards me so I can kiss him. He's still slightly breathless and his face is glistening with sweat, but he has a beaming smile on his face that is infectious.

"How about we go somewhere quieter?" Brendon whispers in my ear, making me go weak at the knees. All these years on and he still has this effect on me. He winks at me suggestively and I nod eagerly. He takes be by the hand and pulls me away, Zack gives me a knowing look and I feel my face flush bright red.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day. All the things I want to do to you. You drive me crazy, Y/N" He says, standing behind me, his breath hot on my neck. I feel all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"So do them" I whisper, tilting my head so he has better access to my neck. His lips gently grace my neck, leaving gentle kisses along it. Suddenly, I feel a prick of pain and feel the warmth of blood on my neck.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim, stepping away, my hand immediately going to the sore point on my neck. As I turn to face Brendon, I notice something I've never seen before, fangs.

"Brendon what is going on?" I ask, taking a few steps back from him.

"I swear, that never meant to happen. Believe me, I didn't want you to find out like this. I'm sorry, Y/N, please..." He says, moving towards me, his face laced with hurt. 

"Find out what?" I ask, feeling a whole range of different emotions.

"I'm a Vampire Y/N" He says quietly, looking awkwardly at the floor. 

"They don't exist!" I say, glaring at him.

"They do, I promise you that I'm not playing around. I'm a Vampire. I've always managed to hide it well until now. It's just something about you, you get me all worked up Y/N" He says, looking genuinely sad.

I feel my anger start to melt away and I feel sympathetic towards him. Sure, it's probably the strangest thing I've heard in my entire life but did I really hate it that much? To be honest, I did kind of like it in a really weird pain kink kind of way.

"I suppose there's not many people that can say their partner is a Vampire" I wink and he smiles at me, looking relieved that I'm not running away screaming. I slowly walk towards him, my breath hitching slightly. 

"If you must know, I kind of liked it" I whisper in his ear, tilting my neck, signalling for him to do it again. His eyes grow dark with lust, as he sinks his fangs into my neck. I wince slightly at the pain but an overwhelming feeling of pleasure washes through me. He moans as his tongue licks up the small amount of blood that trickles down my neck. 

"Fuck, you're so perfect" He groans, helping me out of my clothes. I rush to get his off, suddenly craving him with a feeling of desperation I haven't experienced before. 

He pushes me against the wall, rubbing my inner thigh with one hand, while the other rubs circles on my waist, sending tingles all over my body. His hand on my thigh gets nearer to my wet core, teasing me.

"Please, no teasing" I whimper, biting my lower lip, trying to control myself. He slips one finger in and curls it slightly, causing me to buck my hips towards him. He has me completely submissive to him. He slips another finger in and I have to try so hard not to let myself cum yet.

"I'm so close" I moan, my eyes rolling back in my head. He picks up the pace, sliding his fingers in and out repeatedly, driving me absolutely crazy. He smirks at me, his fangs showing slightly. 

"Look at me when you cum" He instructs and I do, I cum onto his fingers and he quickly cleans them up, closing his eyes as he tastes me. 

"Please fuck me" I beg, going over to the couch and laying down on it. He can't resist me, he heads straight over, I let out another deep moan as I see how hard he is, all because of me. He climbs in between my legs and without any warning, he pushes himself into me. He fills all of me and we both let out moans as he thrusts into me repeatedly. His forehead glistens with sweat and I tangle my hands in his hair. 

"Baby I'm so close" He says, biting his lower lip, his fangs on show. He speeds up, hands on my waist to steady himself. 

Before long, I'm unable to hold it in and I cum, screaming his name so loudly that I'm sure the whole venue can hear me. But in that moment, I don't care. It's not every day you find out your boyfriend is a Vampire and then have the best sex of your life.

"You're so perfect, I don't know what I did to get so lucky" He says, helping me to sit up before placing an arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breath.

"I could say the same thing" I reply, as he kisses the top of my head.

"I was so scared you wouldn't accept me" He says, his voice quieter.

"I must admit, it's a lot to adjust to. But, you're still the same Brendon. You better not go biting other girls' necks, or you'll be sorry" I laugh, half-joking. 

Ughh, this one was so hard to write. So, I'm so sorry if it sucks but at least I've fulfilled the request