After School Activities (Smut)

Y/N POV:

"Y/N, I'm seriously concerned about your grades. If you don't pass the upcoming test, you're going to have repeat this class next year" My teacher says, a seriously worried look on his face.

"But, I just don't understand Math! Repeating a year isn't going to make a difference, I don't care about division and all that shit" I exclaim, anger bubbling inside me.

"Watch your language. There's one thing we haven't tried but if you stick with it, I think you have a good chance at passing" He says, a small smile creeping across his face.

"What is it? If it stops me repeating a year, I'll try it" I ask, feeling slightly more hopeful.

"I've arranged for one of your classmates to provide you with tutoring. It'd be at his house but he's been kind enough to offer you two slots a week. He's left me his address so if you agree, you'll have to head straight there" He explains and I find myself nodding enthusiastically.

"Okay, I'll do it. Who is it?" I ask.

"Brendon" He says and I groan, rolling my eyes. The band kid? God, if any of my friends find out I'm being tutored by him they'll never talk to me again.

*An Hour Later*

"Okay, so you do you understand? You just have to add them all up and then divide it by that number" He explains, gesturing to a load of numbers he's scribbled on a bit of paper. I try my best to follow his explanation but it's way too confusing. Numbers just aren't my thing. School just isn't my thing.

"Maybe we should call it a day, there's no point pushing you if you're not getting it" He suggests and I nod in agreement. Apart from all the numbers and confusing stuff, studying with Brendon hasn't been half bad. Maybe I judged him too quickly before. Sure, he may play in the band but he's far from the geek I'd labelled him as. In fact, he's really funny and I instantly felt comfortable around him. Not to mention that he's actually very attractive, those brown eyes make butterflies appear in my stomach every time I look into them.

"Well that was fun, Urie. Shame it had to end" I say, immediately covering my mouth as I realise I actually said the last part out loud. Sometimes I really wish I didn't open my mouth.

"It doesn't have to, you can stay for a while if you want" He says, his face flushing red. God, what is he doing to me? I've never spoken to him before but he has me acting all shy and awkward. I scoot up closer to him, so that as we lay on our stomachs on the bed, the top of our arms are touching. I hear his breath hitch slightly at the contact and I feel my own heart start to beat faster. 

As he idly doodles on a bit of paper, I run my finger tip across his hand, before he drops the pencil and lets me hold his hand. Why does this feel so right? We turn to face each other and our eyes instantly connect. We spend a few seconds just looking into each other's eyes before Brendon makes the first move. He tilts his head slightly and I hold my breath in anticipation. If anyone had told me before I came that he would try to kiss me, I would have ran for the hills. But now, I'm desperate for his lips to me on mine, for his hands to be exploring my body. 

His right hand settles on my cheek as our lips connect. The kiss starts off gentle but he soon builds in confidence, moving his mouth more and becoming more passionate with each passing second. I let his tongue gain entrance, as our hands messily roam each other's bodies. I fumble at his shirt, but he slaps my hand away.

"Let me take control" He moans against my mouth, causing me to let out a tiny whimper. In all my past relationships, I've always been the one in control. I've never been a sub before.

Brendon pulls away long enough for him to slip my top up and over my head. He stares at me in my bra, biting his bottom lip as he does. His fingertips lightly brushes against the top of my breasts, causing a shiver to run down my spine. Then, his hands reach to the back to undo it. As my bra falls away, his eyes grow darker. He leaves a trail of kisses along my collarbone, causing me to let out a series of breathy moans after each kiss. 

"This needs to come off" He says, tugging at my skirt. I sit up slightly, so that I can ease it off. As soon as it's off, his hands begin caressing my thighs, running his fingertips up and down them. As he gets close to my core, I feel myself throbbing.

"Stop teasing" I beg him and he just smirks, tracing a finger along the top of my underwear. I move my hips up so he can slip them off. Then, I part my legs slightly so he can rest between them, his face tantalisingly close to my core. His tongue moves in circles, teasing me. Eventually, he pushes his tongue in so that he can taste me properly. My hands grip his hair, pulling on it slightly as he gets to work on my core.

"So wet and all for me" He whispers, one of his hands rubbing my thigh. His tongue makes a figure of 8, pushing me dangerously close to the edge. I can feel the burning sensation inside me, threatening to overwhelm me. 

"I'm so close" I whimper and he smirks, before instructing me to release all over his face. A few moments later, my whole body vibrates as I cum all over him, eliciting a deep moan from him. He cleans the mess up from his face quickly, his eyes still dark with lust.

"Let's see if I can make it happen again" He smirks, taking all of his clothes, revealing his bulging erection. He rubs himself a few times, throwing his head back as he does.

"Just fuck me already" I command, growing extremely impatient. He reaches over me to his bedside table and pulls out a condom. He stealthily puts it on and then positions himself between my legs. Without any warning, he grips my hips and pushes inside me, causing me to arch my back at the sensation.

"So fucking tight for me, you're perfect" He groans, picking up his pace and becoming more breathless with each passing second. 

"I'm so fucking close" I say, my head thrown right back and my eyes rolling about. The sensation I felt the first time returns, stronger this time. Brendon has such an effect on me that it's almost hard to believe. 

I cum again, harder this time and Brendon follows seconds after. I find myself shaking even more as Brendon settles down next to me, his arm around me. 

"I really should fail more classes" I joke, resting my head on his chest. 

Lord I'm losing my writing touch