Miss Jackson (Smut)

Gonna do a mini series based on various Panic! music videos. 

Y/N POV:

I pace the grotty motel room, my heart racing inside my chest. Where is he? He was supposed to be back ten minutes ago, this can't be a good sign. I check my phone again for the 100th time. Nothing.

I walk over to the window and peer out through the tiniest gap in the curtain, not wanting to arouse any suspicion. There's still no sign of his car in the parking lot, something must have gone badly wrong. I begin packing up my things, not wanting to stick around in case they come looking for me. Just as I throw the last few items into my small holdall, he comes bursting through the door.

"Why are the lights on? I can tell this room is occupied from Mexico" He says, sarcastically, turning the lights off, plunging us into darkness.

"Where the HELL have you been? And why are your hands covered in blood?" I say, hitting him on the chest. He pushes past me and goes over to the sink, using the light from his phone, and begins washing the blood off of his hands. I watch as the water turns crimson and trickles down the drain.

"Did you get it though?" I ask, peering over at the bag he's brought with him.

"Are you doubting me?" He says, smirking, confirming that he definitely did succeed. I go over to the bag and open it slowly. I gasp as I'm greeted with the sight of a bag full of notes. I grab a couple of wads and hold them there, speechless.

Brendon stands behind me and wraps an arm around my waist, while kissing me softly on the neck. I turn around and feel his breath on my face. Closing my eyes, I lean in and kiss him on the lips, gently at first and then he grants me entry.

"All that excitement has made me so horny" He purrs, pushing me onto the bed and climbing on top of me. His hands wander my body, one rests on my breast and the other teases my clit through my jeans.

"Don't tease babe" I beg, taking my top off and undoing the button on my jeans. Brendon slides them off, along with my black thong and runs his long finger along my wet core. I shiver under his touch, praying he doesn't tease me for much longer. 

He glides his tongue across, taking time to fully taste me before slipping his tongue fully in, knowing exactly how to get me going. I moan and wriggle around in pleasure, one of my hands in his hair to push him further in. 

"I'm so close, fuck" I shout, which makes Brendon immediately stop.

"Did you really think I'd let you cum that easily? Also, you need to keep quiet" He says, reaching over for a wad of notes, using them to gag me with to keep me quiet.

Without warning, he thrusts into me and I bite down on the money, desperately trying to keep quiet so as not to arouse suspicion from the other motel rooms.

"Fuck baby you're so tight" Brendon groans, quickening his pace, my body overwhelmed with pleasure and arousal.

I buck my hips up towards him, feeling sheer ecstasy. I feel the familiar knot build up inside me, so I remove the wad of money from my mouth, so he can hear his name as I cum.

"Fuck, yes, oh fuck" I moan, the knot growing bigger until I can't hold it any longer. I scream his name as I cum, he doesn't bother to try and shut me up. He cums inside me shortly after, moaning my name loudly .

We lay on the bed for a few minutes, catching our breath.

"Fuck, that was so good and as much as I'd love a Round 2, we really need to hit the road" Brendon says, scrambling to get dressed. In the distance, police sirens blare out and with each passing minute, they seem to be getting closer and closer.

"FUCK" Brendon shouts as he looks out the window, his face lit up with blue lights. He quickly moves away, grabs my hand and forces me out of the window at the back of our room.

"Run" He shouts, grabbing my hand and we run off into the darkness together.