You Have Got To Be Kidding Me Part 6 (Smut)

Y/N POV:

Things have been extremely weird for the past few weeks. Ever since Brendon and I walked out of the school together, my phone has been buzzing non-stop. It seems people who never gave a shit about me are suddenly interested in my life, wanting to know all the juicy gossip. I haven't replied to a single message, why should I? My best friend hasn't bothered speaking to me for weeks now. I can't say I blame her, it's not everyday that your friend reveals she's been seeing her teacher.

"You really need to find another college" Brendon says, sitting down on the sofa next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm not really feeling college, I have decent enough grades, I can just find a job. But, I really want to get out of this town. I can't imagine employers are going to be too thrilled when they find out the real reason I dropped out of college" I laugh, scrolling through job adverts.

"We could move away together. I have enough funds and I'm not really feeling this town anymore. Where would you want to go?" He asks, sitting up, an excited look on his face.

"Hawaii" I say jokingly.

"Done! That would be amazing, waking up in paradise next to the one I love everyday." He replies.

"Woah, the one you love? You love me?" I say, my stomach doing somersaults.

"Of course I do, I left my job for you. I have never met anyone quite like you, Y/N. Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I think about is you. If you're not next to me, it doesn't feel right" He whispers, holding my hand and rubbing it slightly with his thumb.

"I love you too" I whisper, getting up from my place on the sofa and straddling him instead. I lean towards him, closing my eyes as I press my lips against his. The kiss starts off gentle but as I begin grinding my hips down towards him, he becomes more desperate. He's kissing me with a hunger I've never witnessed from him, as he grows harder on me. I feel myself growing more turned on as I grind harder, causing him to moan repeatedly into the kiss. He grabs my hips, to push me down more so he can feel more of the friction.

"Fuck, you're going to have me cumming in my pants" He groans. throwing his head back. The idea that he can cum without me really touching him is almost too much for me to handle. I rip my top off, throwing it across the room, leaving me in my lacy bra. Brendon's eyes widen as he takes in the sight, one hand palming my breast as I carry on grinding. Brendon's breathing quickens, signalling that he's reaching his high. 

I reach behind me and undo the clasp of my bra and let it slide off me. With that, Brendon's eyes visibly darken. He leans forward and begins nipping at my breasts, still palming them as he does. I bite my lip as my eyes roll about in my head in sheer pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum and it's all because of you" He moans.

"Cum for me Daddy" I say, causing him to smirk.

"Daddy? Fuck, that's so hot" He says, gripping my hips even tighter as he releases. I climb off his lap and pick up my discarded bra and top, I quickly put them back on, much to his disappointment.

"You're going to leave me after all of that?" He whines, trying to catch his breath.

"I need a shower" I wink at him suggestively as I make my way up to the bathroom. I turn the shower on, waiting for it to warm up as I get undressed. Steam begins to fill the shower and I let out a moan as the water hits me. 

I go to reach for the shower gel, but a hand gets there before me.

"Shhh" Brendon whispers in my ear, squeezing some of the gel into his hand. He starts at my shoulders, massaging it in. I tilt my neck, biting my lip in pleasure. He spins me around and rubs it over my boobs, going slowly so that it drives me crazy. He lathers it over the rest of me before taking the shower head and washes all of it off me, his erection pressing against the back of my thigh. 

I'm finding it hard to stand, just having him next to me is enough to make me go weak at the knees.

"It wasn't fair of you to tease me like that" He says, pushing me against the shower door. He rubs over my clit, causing moan after moan to escape from my mouth. He slips two fingers in, curling them slightly because he knows it drives me crazy.

"Stop with the teasing" I beg but he just smirks, as hot steamy water runs all the way down his body.

"You left me hanging, so why should I do what you say?" He whispers in my ear.

"Because you love me Daddy" I say, knocking the confident look off his face. 

He keeps me pressed against the wall, but takes his two fingers out. He pushes himself into me and both of us let out a loud moan at the sensation. He pounds into me as hard as he can and I grip his soaking wet hair, pulling it slightly because I know how much he likes it. 

"I'm so close baby girl" He says, gripping my hips tighter. My stomach tightens as I grow closer to the edge. The knot becomes more powerful until I can't hold it in any longer. I throw my head back, letting water trickle down my face, as I scream Brendon's name. He cums too, before helping me out of the shower because I'm still shaking. He passes me a towel so I can dry my soaking wet body.

"I love you so damn much" He says, gripping my face as he pulls me in for another kiss.

"I love you more" I reply in between kisses.

God I need a shower after that