*REQUESTED* Let Me Help (Fluff)

Request: Can you write a beebo imagine where Y/N has anorexia and he finds out and helps her?

* MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING*

Y/N POV:

"What time does your flight get in? Zack's gonna drive me to the airport to come get you" Brendon says and I smile to myself. How have I managed to bag myself the sweetest guy ever??

"I think it gets in around 2, not sure on the exact time. Just text me where you are and I'll come as quick as I can" I reply, looking at the departure board to see if my gate has appeared yet. I'm going to join Brendon on the final few shows of his tour. We haven't seen each other for nearly two months, because of our schedules have been too hectic and we've never been close enough to meet up.

"Okay, I've gotta go do an interview now. I hope you have a safe flight and I'll see you in a few hours. I love you" He says.

"I love you too" I reply as I end the call.

As excited as I am to see him, I'm really nervous aswell. They don't exactly eat the healthiest on tour (even if they should). There's always loads of snacks around and they go to fast food places a lot, usually down to midnight cravings. Being around food makes me anxious and I try to avoid it where possible.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Y/N" Brendon exclaims as he runs towards me and envelopes me in his arms. I breathe in his scent and hold onto him for a while. Then, we both pull apart and look each other up and down. He frowns as he looks at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, slightly confused. Brendon quickly shakes his head and a smile spreads across his face. A fake smile. There's a look in his eyes that I can't quite read.

"Nothing, let's go to the car" He says, taking my hand as we walk out of the terminal.

In the car, we all have a massive catch up. But, I notice that something seems slightly off with Brendon. He's talking, but he doesn't seem his usual self, he seems distant.

"Are you okay?" I whisper in his ear before resting my head on his shoulder. He just nods and I feel him take a big gulp. He's definitely not okay.

When we get to the venue, I greet everyone excitedly. I've missed being around everyone, they really are like my second family. The venue have laid out a big table full of food. It has pretty much every snack you could ever want. When I was a kid, I'd be the first to dive in, piling my plate high of all the junk food I could get my little hands on. But now, it makes me feel so anxious. I can feel my chest tightening the longer I stare at it. Zack hands everyone a plate and I take mine with a shaky hand, knowing that I have absolutely no intention of having any food.

"Oh, you already have a plate. I fixed one up for you" Brendon says, handing me a plate of food. To be fair, he's picked the healthier options but it still makes my stomach do a flip.

"Thankyou" I say, taking the plate off of him and going over to the sofa to sit down.

Brendon sits to my right and from the corner of my eye, I can see him nervously glancing over at me. I push the food around on my plate, willing myself to take a bite. Just one bite but something inside me stops me each time.

I ping the elastic band on my wrist as I can feel a panic attack coming on. Everyone else is engaged in a conversation but I'm too distracted by my own thoughts to know what they're saying.

"I'm just going to the restroom" I whisper to Kenny, my voice shaky. He just nods. I stand up and walk as fast as I can out of the room. Just as I push the bathroom door open, a hand grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Brendon asks.

"Yes I'm fine" I lie.

"No you're not. I didn't say anything before because I didn't want to seem rude but then after what's happened in there, I can't not say something. You've lost weight Y/N and not just a little bit, a lot. You don't look well baby. I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible but I'm so worried about you. You weren't eating in there and I saw how anxious you got when you saw the table of food. How long has this been going on?" He asks, his voice gentle but laced with concern.

"Since just before you left for tour. I hated how I looked in the mirror, so I decided to do something about it. I've lost weight but I'm fine, I promise. It's really not that much" I say, but I don't even sound convincing. In all honesty, this is torturing me, being so anxious all the time but I can't control it.

"Something inside me tells me not to eat or if I do, it tells me to only have a few bites. I can't ignore it, it's there all the time. But it's okay, I can manage it" I say.

"Babe, I want to help you but I can only do that if you let me. I think deep down you know that you can't manage this, not without some help. Why don't we go and see the Doctor and see what they suggest? It's not going to be easy, but if we find someone you can talk to, they can help you fight that voice in your head" He says, pulling me close to him. As soon as my head touches his chest, I let all my tears fall.

"I'm so scared" I whisper, as he kisses the top of my head.

"I know you are, but I'm here for you and I'm going to help you in anyway that I can. I love you" He says.

This one was quite hard to write and I know that's probably not how people would deal with it but I tried my best. I tried to be as sensitive as possible x