Down To Business (Smut)

You've been working as a receptionist at an large firm for a few years now. It's not exactly your dream job, but it pays the bills so you can't complain. Your colleagues are lovely, which makes it so much easier as they're always inviting you out to go for a drink or for a meal. Luckily, your boss is also very nice and you can't help but feel like there's some sort of underlying tension between the both of you. Mr Urie is a fairly young boss and is quite possibly the most attractive man you'd ever seen.

Every time you went into his office to deliver some letters, you noticed that his eyes lingered on you a little too long. One time, you even noticed him checking out your boobs, as you'd worn a low cut top. You'd heard he was single and if your instincts were correct, then he was definitely interested in you.  

That day, you had decided to wear a slightly more revealing outfit than you normally would. It was a Friday and you were determined to get Brendon to make a move on you. You couldn't stop thinking about him and you were desperate for him to do something. So, you wore a blouse that showed off the perfect amount of cleavage and you wore a tight skirt, that hugged your figure perfectly. You checked yourself out in the mirror and had to admit that you looked hot.

Sitting at your desk, you busied yourself checking and responding to emails. The day passed by fairly quickly, which you were relieved by because you were waiting to make your move. As everyone was leaving to go home, you picked up a pile of letters addressed to Mr Urie and took them to his office.

"Come in" He calls out, as you knock a couple of times on the door.

You walk in and place the letters on the desk, leaning over a little too much so he can get a look at your cleavage. You notice that he's biting his lip slightly and his eyes are growing darker.

"I'm about to go home, is there anything else you wanted?" You say, a little more huskily than you normally would. He sits there without responding, he's clearly flustered and has no idea what to say to you.

You begin to walk out of the room, then you hear him get out of his chair and come towards you.

"Yes, in fact there was something I wanted" He says, placing a hand on your shoulder and spinning round. His eyes are dark with lust and there is a devilish smirk on his face. A tingle runs through your body, as you have a good idea of what's about to happen.

"And what would that be?" You ask, slowly undoing a few of your buttons, revealing the top of a lacy black bra. Brendon doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's staring at your breasts, he's practically drooling at the sight. You both stand there for a few moments, breathing deeply and then, he pushes you against the door and locks it quickly. He kisses you with a hunger you've never witnessed before. You open your mouth to allow him entrance and while he kisses you, his hands wander the rest of your body. He undoes the rest of the buttons on your blouse and plays with your breasts with one of his hands, while the other grips your hair. 

You fight the urge to give in to his dominance and you push him off you and swap over. This time, he's pinned against the wall and he's breathing heavily, clearly turned on. Against your thigh, you can feel just how much he's enjoying this. You smirk to yourself and then your hands fumble around his belt, trying to take his trousers off as quickly as possible. 

You sink down to your knees and remove his boxers, allowing his member to be free. You grip it in your hand and lightly run a finger up and down it. Brendon shivers under your touch and throws his head back.

"Babe, be nice. Please don't tease" He begs, moaning as you apply more pressure. You wink at him and place him in your mouth. You start off with a quick pace, being submissive to his commands. It isn't long before he's released in your mouth and you swallow it all, licking some of off your lips. You kiss Brendon, allowing him to taste himself and then he picks you up and carries you to the desk. 

He slides your skirt down and kneels down so he's between your legs. He gently kisses up your thigh, massaging the other one seductively with his hand. You throw your head back and bite your lip in pleasure. He works his way higher and higher, towards your wet core. He grips your underwear with his teeth and slides it down, his eyes black with lust. He then runs his tongue across your clit, tasting you. After hearing you whimpering for more, he puts your tongue properly in and works his magic, leaving you squirming around on the desk and calling out his name in pleasure. 

"Please, just fuck me" You beg, in between moans.

"You sure?" He asks, the glint in his eye letting you know that it's all he wants too. He positions himself and then slams into you, grunting as he does. He repeatedly thrusts himself into you, as you leave scratches up his back. 

"Babe, I'm so close" He says, very out of breath.

"Me too, cum for me Brendon" You command and he obeys gladly. You follow soon after and then grab his face, planting a passionate kiss on his plump lips. 

"I knew hiring you wouldn't be a mistake. But, maybe we should go for dinner as well?" He asks, winking.