So Embarrassing (Fluff)

Y/N POV:

Taking a large gulp of my coffee, I strut my way through the airport terminal. Running off only a few hours sleep in the past few days is starting to take it's toll on me. The whole taxi ride here I was struggling to keep my eyes open and I'm only too aware of just how horrific I must look.

Heading to the nearest restroom, I splash my face with cold water in a vain attempt to wake myself up. Looking in the mirror, I cringe at the sight of me. There are so many bags under my eyes I could open a store and my skin is looking pasty too. As soon as I'm home, I'm going to bed and not leaving until I look more presentable. 

After what feels like an eternity, I'm finally called to my gate and I'm able to board the plane home. Luckily, it's not a long flight and the thought of my bed on the other side keeps me going. I'm given a window seat and within minutes of sitting down, I've fallen asleep.

"Miss? We're about to land, I'm sorry to wake you" A voice says, shaking me out of slumber. To my horror, I realise that I must have moved about while I was sleeping because my head is now resting on the shoulder of a stranger. 

Quickly jumping back, I feel my cheeks flame bright red and I wish for the ground to open up and swallow me. 

"I am so sorry! You should have woke me up sooner!" I exclaim, not even daring to look at them, this plane needs to hurry up and land. 

"It's okay honestly, it's happened to me before. You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you" He says, his voice soothing and I can hear the smile in his voice. I look at him for a few seconds and take in a deep breath. He's hot. Like super super hot, making this situation so much worse.

"Well, I'm really sorry again, I'm so embarrassed" I stutter, my cheeks flaming up again. 

"It's not everyday a cute stranger puts their head on your shoulder, so this has been the best flight I've had in a while" He smirks, flashing me a warm smile that sends sparks flying through my body. I instantly feel way more relaxed.

"I guess I should be saying 'you're welcome' then" I smirk back, surprising myself that I'm openly flirting with a stranger.

"I guess you should. I'm Brendon" He says, holding his hand out to me and I shake it.

"Y/N. Looks like everyone's getting off now" I say, undoing my seatbelt and retrieving my bag from above my head. We both walk through the terminal together and stand by the baggage carousel. 

"Thank God, was beginning to think my bag had been left behind" I say, stepping forward to get it. But, before I get the chance, Brendon lifts it off for me. 

"Thankyou so much" I say, taking it off him.

"No worries, so do you live in LA then?" He asks, as we finally make our way out of the airport. 

"I do, you?" I ask back.

"Indeed I do, so excuse me for being really forward but I'd love to get your number and maybe meet up again some time?" He asks and I try not to let out a squeal. I type my number into his phone but try not to get my hopes up, it's not like he'll actually message, is it?

"There's my Mom, take care of yourself Brendon" I smile and walk off, feeling his eyes on me as I walk away.

So short, but had such bad writer's block. Sorry that this one was horrific.