This Is So Wrong But So Right Part 1 (Imagine)

Just to clarify, Y/N is at least 18 in this

Y/N POV:

I have a crush on my best friend's Brother and she has no idea. He's one of the most attractive guys in the whole school and pretty much every girl drools over him whenever he walks past. Y/F/N gets so irritated and is constantly rolling her eyes at the girls that hitch their skirts a little higher or push their boobs out whenever he walks past. In my defence, I'm not one of those girls, I can at least act subtle about it.

Y/F/N and I have been friends since we were 4 years old, so I've naturally grown up around him. I'm an only child so he was like the Brother I'd always wanted. There's a 4 year age difference between him and us, so as soon as we were old enough, he would take us to the park and play with us for hours. Then, as soon as he reached his late teens, it was like he became this different person overnight. He suddenly became super attractive and I would feel myself blush whenever he spoke to me. 

Tonight, Y/F/N is hosting a house party because her parent's are out of town. Pretty much everyone I can think of is coming and I'm sure that Brendon's invited a load of his friends too. Things like this make me uneasy, my parents have no idea that I've even touched a drop of drink before and there's a high risk that we'll get busted by the cops. 

*A Few Hours Later*

I let myself into the house, as Y/F/N lets me do because I practically live with her anyway. I hurry up to her room and pull out my spare clothes from my bag. There is no way that I was leaving my house wearing the actual outfit I'd planned to, I'd never see the light of day again. I change into a lacy bodysuit and pair it with a black denim skirt, with fishnet tights. Then, I move into the bathroom and put on my makeup. My Mom would definitely have a fit if she could see me now, but that just makes this whole thing more exciting.

"Hey, sorry I was just putting the drinks ou- OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING. Who is this girl and what have you done to my best friend?" She says, literally standing like a statue in the doorway. I turn my head away, suddenly overcome with embarrassment. If there's one thing I struggle to take, then it's compliments.

"Oh stop it! Come on, what are you going to wear? You're going to look even more amazing than anybody else" I say, flinging open her wardrobe. Her parents are a lot more laid back so she has a lot more 'revealing' outfits. 

"Well, Ben is coming so I need to look HOT. I was thinking this dress?" She says, pulling out a red dress that has a low neckline. 

"WEAR IT. Put it on right now, there is no way he'll be able to resist you tonight" I wink at her and she smirks back at me. She spends a while in the bathroom glamming herself up and when she walks out, she looks like a model.

"Ben is one lucky guy" I gush. She takes my hand and we head downstairs, as we hear the sound of the first people arriving. 

*A Couple Of Hours Later*

"Hey stranger" I hear a voice say. I quickly whip my head around to see Brendon next to me, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Oh hey" I say, trying desperately not to slur my words. I've had quite a bit to drink and the room is spinning slightly. 

"You look different" He says, tilting his head and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. My heart immediately starts racing and I will myself to remain as calm as possible. 

"Do I?" I ask, realising how stupid I sound. Why is there nobody around? Y/F/N easily has 60+ people at this party, yet I'm in a room alone with my fucking crush.

"Yeah, you look stunning, sexy even. That bodysuit is sending my head into overdrive" He purrs into my ear and my breath hitches slightly. His breath is hot against my ear and he's standing so close to me that I can feel his heartbeat. Before I can come to my senses properly, I'm clutching his face between my hands and my lips are on his. The kiss starts off slow, both of us getting used to each other's movements. Then, it grows slightly more desperate and our tongues fight for dominance, but he wins easily. He snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me tighter to him. He bites on my lip slightly and I let out a small moan, making him smirk against me. Then, I suddenly realise that this is my friend's Brother and reluctantly, I pull away.

"I can't... Y/F/N, she'll kill me" I stutter, my eyes frantically looking around to make sure nobody could have seen us.

"What she doesn't know can't hurt her, but I won't force you" He winks before leaving the room.

I know it escalated quickly but I have plans for this series!