Concert Tease (Smut)

Sorry it's been so long, I've been on holiday so things have been a bit crazy!!

You hadn't been to a Panic! concert in a while, as you'd been busy with your own job and the concerts they were doing had been too far for you to get to. But finally, they were playing in Los Angeles so you told Brendon you'd go to the show. You loved watching him perform, he always looked so happy and content. 

Brendon had got to the venue a couple of hours before you, for rehearsals and a couple of interviews. You took awhile doing your makeup and hair, as you'd been so busy the past few weeks that you hadn't really bothered. You decided to wear a low cut top that always messed with Brendon, paired with some black jeans and some ankle boots. Texting Brendon that you were on your way, you left the house and got in the car.

The venue was about 10 minutes away, so you were soon chilling backstage with the guys. Brendon offered you a beer which you gratefully took, slowly sipping the ice cold liquid. You all listened to music and talked generally, catching up with each other. Before long, they got a 10 minute stage call so you all walked to side stage. You poked your head round and could see that the venue was jam packed with screaming fans, singing along to the Paramore song that was blasting out from the speakers.

"Is it a sold out show?" You ask, wrapping your arm around Brendon's waist.

"I think so. You wore that top on purpose didn't you? You know it messes with me, I'm going to be distracted for the whole show" He whines.

"That's exactly why I wore it" You wink at him before leaning in for a kiss, just as they get a 1 minute warning. That minute soon goes and you hear the opening to 'Don't Threaten Me...' come on and they all run out a stage. You stand with Zack, jamming along to all the songs, Brendon's voice being drowned out by all the fans. 

"I'm going to head to the dressing room, I'm getting a headache" Zack says loudly in your ear and you nod in response, watching him walk away. You decided now would be the best time to mess with Brendon, as it was coming to the end of the show.

Pulling down your top even more to show off your cleavage, you step forward so you're not as hidden in the darkness. 'Death Of A Bachelor' was playing, so you started swaying your hips to the tune. Brendon made eye contact with you and you could see his eyes widen, as they quickly roamed your body. You smirked at him as he forced himself to look away, you knew he was already all fired up. 

The guys finished the last two songs, before lapping up the applause and cheers of the audience. They took their bows and then all ran off stage, patting each other on the back. You didn't wait for Brendon to catch up with you, you headed off to the dressing room by yourself.

"Great show guys!" Zack shouts as they all enter the room and he hands them all a beer. Dan, Kenny and Nicole head over to Zack to chat but Brendon doesn't, he heads over to you with an angry look on his face.

"Did you do all that on purpose?" Brendon whispers in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine. You nod, biting your lip to stop yourself from throwing yourself at him right there and then. 

"I'm going to excuse myself to go to the toilet, then you follow not long after, you can make up your own excuse" You whisper, telling everyone else you'll be back soon before leaving the room and heading to another dressing room down the hall. You text Brendon to let him know where you are and a few minutes later, he slips through the door and locks it behind him.

"This is going to have to be quick, I need to go meet the fans soon" Brendon says, unbuttoning his shirt, throwing it to the other side of the room. You pull your top up and over your head, also throwing it across the room. Then, you take a few steps towards him and let your lips crash against his. 

"You're good at quickies anyway" You say breathlessly, as Brendon's hands roam your body, finding their way to the zipper on your jeans. He pulls it down and you help him slip them off, before kicking them across the room. You cup his face in your hands, kissing him hungrily as he slips his own jeans off. You can feel his hardness against your thigh and you buck your hips toward him, making him let out a moan. He slips his boxers off and you take his dick in your hand, making him squirm at your touch.

His phone pings repeatedly from inside his jeans pocket.

"That'll be Zack, we need to hurry up" Brendon says, his eyes dark with lust. He pins you against the wall, holding your wrists up with one of his hands. His other hand rests on your hip to steady himself as he thrusts into you. You buck your hips towards him, closing your eyes in pleasure. He grunts with the effort, but brings you closer and closer to the edge.

"Babe, I'm close" You moan, panting hard. His forehead glistening with sweat and you can tell he's close to. A burning sensation evolves inside you, growing more and more powerful each second. You try to fight it, but it's too much for you, so you let go, screaming his name as you do. Brendon releases a few seconds after, then presses himself against you, kissing you softly.

His phone pings again and he rolls his eyes, scrambling round the room to find his clothes. 

"I'm going to have to get back, wait a few minutes then come back in" Brendon says, kissing your cheek before rushing out of the room. You quickly get dressed, checking in the mirror that you don't look too dishevelled.

I know it's bad, I need to get back into the habit of writing