Birthday (Smut)

You had been trying to work out what to do for Brendon's birthday for ages, but you couldn't think of anything. The rest of the band had already organised a surprise party for him, because he's 30 and they couldn't let it pass by without a big fuss. But, you needed to figure out something for just you two, as you felt guilty that you hadn't organised the party yourself. Of course, you'd been involved but Kenny had taken control of it and in principle, it sounded like it was going to be amazing. 

*Brendon's Birthday*

"Happy Birthday babe, you're so old now" You tease, kissing him on the lips gently. You love teasing him, as he's the older one out of the two of you, as you're only 27. 

"Why thank you, you're the best present to wake up to" He says, still half asleep. You give him a playful shove for saying the cheesiest thing, but really you think it's adorable. You both lay there for a while, just cuddling until Brendon wakes up enough to get out of bed. Last night, you'd waited specifically until he'd gone to bed so you could decorate the house with streamers and balloons. It looked amazing and you'd surprised yourself with what you'd been able to get done, despite being absolutely exhausted.

His face lit up when he saw all the decorations and he turned to you, giving you a more passionate kiss. You hand him his presents and he opens them excitedly, like a child at Christmas. 

"Thank you so much, I love you more than anything" He says, pulling you so that you're sitting in his lap. He kisses you yet again, this time for a lot longer until you pull away so you can give him his last present. You tell him to stay where he is and you rush back to the bedroom. You quickly undress and put on the underwear set that you'd bought a few days ago. You tie your robe back round it and head back to the kitchen.

"Where's this present then?" Brendon asks, looking confused. You untie the robe and let it drop to the floor. Immediately, his eyes turn dark with lust and he makes his way to you.

"You look divine" He whispers into your ear, tracing kisses along your jawline while his hands sit on your waist. You moan as he moves his mouth over your collarbones and then down towards your increasingly wet clit.

"This is supposed to be my present to you" You manage to say between moans.

"I know, but you look too good to just stand there" He says, pushing you onto the sofa. He climbs on top of you and grinds his hips down towards you, you can feel the friction in his trousers and his growing bulge. You reach your hand down and begin to palm it, eliciting a moan from him and he bites his lip. He climbs off, so he can take his trousers off and let his dick free. Then, he turns you round so he can take your bra off, then he slides off your panties and throws both across the room. 

This time, you don't let him be the dominant one. You place your hand around his dick and begin pumping it with your hand. You gradually quicken the pace, which results in Brendon's moans becoming louder and more pleasurable. It doesn't take much longer for him to cum all over your hand and you lick it all up, closing your eyes in pleasure at his taste. 

You sit in his lap and begin grinding down on him, kissing all over his chest and running your hands all over him. You're desperate for him to help you relieve all the tension your feeling. He's made you so wet and even though it's his birthday, it's not fair that he's the only one who gets to release.

"Now, I get to fuck you" He smirks at you and pushes you down properly onto the sofa. He positions himself and then thrusts into you. At first, he keeps it slow and sensual, just to tease you. He knows you hate it when he goes slow, but it drives him crazy to see you writhing around and hear you begging for more. 

"Brendon please, no teasing. Fuck me harder" You beg, clawing at his back. Luckily, he responds to your demands and he begins to pound you harder. You arch your back at the pressure, which turns Brendon on even more. 

"Bren, I'm gonna cum" You moan.

"Not yet, wait until I say so" He commands. You can feel the pressure building inside you and you know it won't be long before you cum. You hold on, while he thrusts himself into you more times. 

"Cum for me baby" He instructs and you gladly follow his orders. You cum hard and scream his name as you do, gripping his back even tighter. He releases inside of you with a loud grunt and then collapses on top of you.

"Happy Birthday babe" You say breathlessly.

I'm sorry, I'm literally the worst at smuts