Mr Urie (Smut)

Y/N POV:

I'm in my last year of college, studying History. I've always wanted to get into teaching, as none of the other career paths for history interest me. Since I started the course, my professor had always been Mr Coburn, but he'd moved to North Carolina suddenly due to a family emergency. I was really sad to see him go, as he'd been so nice and he made even the less exciting aspects of the course seem interesting. For the past couple of months, we'd had a few different teaches as we waited for the college to find a permanent replacement. It was really frustrating, but there were rumours going around our class that they'd finally found a replacement.

I made my way to the classroom and set up my notebook, textbook and pens. Everything had a place and everything had to be in its place before the class started. The rest of the class soon arrived and we all settled down, waiting for the new teacher to arrive. A few minutes later, a man that I can only describe as the most handsome man alive walked in. He was fairly tall, his brown hair was styled into the best quiff I've ever seen and his dark brown eyes glistened as he looked round at us. He smiled warmly at all of us and we all returned the smile, some girls even gave him a wink which I rolled my eyes at. It's honestly pathetic what some girls in my class will do to get laid. He introduced himself as Mr Urie, but instructed us to call him Brendon.

As he began talking, I was in a trance. His deep, smooth voice was like music to my ears and I had to fight so hard to try and focus on what he was saying. I probably heard about 5% of the whole class, but luckily I manage to make it look like I was paying attention. I leant back in my chair to stretch and at that exact moment, two of my buttons decided to pop off revealing my lacy bra. Luckily nobody in the class really noticed but Brendon definitely did. His eyebrows raised as he tried not to stare, so I folded my arms to try and cover it. Throughout the rest of the class, he fought hard not to look and it was actually kind of hot. 

Finally class was over and as I was heading out, I sneakily undid the top button to reveal my cleavage. As I walked past him, he put his arm out to stop me leaving the room.

"You can't let me see all that and then just walk away" He smirked, winking quickly at me. I could feel myself blushing and I prayed to the Gods above that I hadn't gone completely red.

"Oh, you like what you see then?" I asked in a sultry voice. What the hell was I doing? I was literally talking like the girls in my class that are desperate. But, it seemed almost worth it for him, he was gorgeous and he certainly seemed interested. 

He went over to the door, quickly looked up and down the corridor, before shutting it and locking it behind him. He then proceeded to put all the blinds down so that we were almost in darkness, except for the light from his projector.

"I definitely like what I see, I spotted you as soon as I walked into the room. I saw the other girls trying to show off their thighs or their tits, but I ignored them" He whispered, moving closer to me so that I could feel his breath on my face. My breath hitched slightly and I could feel my heart starting to beat more rapidly in my chest.

He pressed his forehead against mine and placed a hand under my chin, in order to tilt my head slightly. The next thing I knew, his lips were pressed against mine. I melted into the kiss and I opened my mouth, to let his tongue gain entry. We both fought for dominance but I soon let him win. After what felt like forever, he pushed my onto his desk so that my legs were dangling over the edge. He reached up,past my skirt and slipped my lacy thong off. He twirled it round his finger for a little bit, smirking devilishly at me.

As he leant in to kiss me again, he placed a hand high up on my thigh. He began rubbing it, agonisingly slowly as I moaned into the kiss. He smirked before placing his hand over my wet core, pressing it slightly. I wriggled under his touch, in pleasure at the feeling. Then, he slipped two fingers in and pumped them fast, driving me closer and closer to the edge. I moaned louder than I'd ever moaned before. Before long, I had came all over his hand and he licked it up quickly, closing his eyes as he tasted me.

I hopped off the desk, "Now, it's my turn to sort you out" I said as unbuttoned his jeans, which looked uncomfortably tight as he had a bulging erection. I dropped to my knees and gripped his cock in one of my hands, pumping it slightly as my tongue traced the tip. I licked up the pre-cum before placing it all in my mouth. I carried on until I could feel he was about to cum, then I stopped.

"Don't stop, that was perfect" He moaned, grabbing my hair to try and get me to continue.

"Fuck me. Now" I commanded, as I positioned myself back on the desk. He didn't hesitate to follow my instruction. He lined himself up before thrusting into me, hard. I threw my head back at the pressure and wound my hands around his hair, gripping it tight. It wasn't long before we were both screaming each other's names, about to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum" He moaned, before releasing inside me. I followed soon after and he collapsed on top of me, sweaty and out of breath.

"Wow, I can tell I'm going to enjoy your classes" I say, putting my clothes back on and making sure I look presentable.

He slaps my ass as I leave the room and I turn around, biting my lip and winking, before exiting the room.