*REQUESTED* Feeling Better? (Smut)

Request: Can you do an imagine where Y/N faints so they take her backstage then her and Brendon have sex?

Y/N POV:

"Okay, we have one song left for you guys. Thankyou for being amazing, as always. We love you and see you soon" Brendon shouts into the microphone as the opening chords to Say Amen plays. The crowd around me surges forward, trying to get as close as possible. We're all crammed in that there's barely any room to breathe. It feels like there's no air in the room, the heat from the crowd has been overwhelming all night. I don't remember the last time I had anything to drink.

Suddenly, everything goes all blurry. I can't hear Brendon that well anymore and the crowd all seem to merge into one. Dark spots cloud my vision and I lose all sensation in my body, Next thing I know I'm falling, falling, falling...

"You guys, she's coming round" A voice shouts, making my head pound. I open my eyes slowly, the light being too much to handle. I blink a few times to bring my vision into focus.

"Hey there, it's okay. You passed out during the last song so Zack brought you back here, you were out for a while" The voice says again and as I sit up slowly, I realise that it's Brendon Motherfucking Urie.

"Oh my God" is all I can say.

"How are you feeling? We made you a nice sugary drink" He says, offering me a mug of hot chocolate.

"Umm, I'm okay I think. I feel a little weak, but this should help" I reply, holding my mug tight, because I feel strangely cold.

"Hey guys, why don't we give her a little space? You guys head to the hotel and I'll meet you there later, I'll help her home. What is your name by the way?" He asks.

"Y/N and thankyou, but I can go now, it's okay" I say, starting to get up but he pushes me down again.

"You're staying right here, at least until you've finished that" He points to my mug and I take a small sip. The others leave the dressing room, giving me a hug goodbye as they leave.

"Honestly, you've already done so much for me. My car is only a couple of blocks away and I feel so much better" I say, setting my mug down and getting up again.

"Y/N please, stay" Brendon says, taking hold of my hand and pulling me back onto the sofa, a little closer to him this time. As I sit down, he doesn't let go of my hand. I find myself staring at our hands.

"Oh sorry" He says and quickly pulls it away. I let out a light chuckle.

"Don't be sorry, I kinda liked it" I say, surprising myself with how forward I'm being.

"Did you now?" He raises an eyebrow and rests his hand on my thigh.

"Don't tease, Daddy" I say and immediately cover my mouth. I did NOT just say that.

"Aww has someone got a Daddy kink?" He smirks, rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, getting me all worked up.

"Maybe..." I lean in so that my mouth is just inches away from his. I can feel his breath on my face. I quickly peck his lips and move away, leaving him wanting more.

"Baby girl, Daddy doesn't like it when you tease" He grabs my face and presses his plump lips against mine. We both fight for dominance but I cave in, letting him win.

We both tug at each other's shirts and quickly rip them off, throwing them across the room. Now, we're kissing each other with a hunger I've never experienced before. His hands roam my body, as his mouth finds its way to my neck, leaving loads of hickeys all around it.

My hands fumble with the button on his jeans but I finally win and he helps me slide them off. I stare at the impressive bulge pressing against his boxers. I press down on it and then begin palming him. He flashes me a look of warning so I slide his boxers off and then grip him in one hand. Slowly, I begin pumping him and he throws his head back, muttering 'baby girl' under his breath.

"Stand up Daddy" I command him and he does exactly as I say. I sink down to my knees, still gripping him with one hand. His hands automatically grip my hair, ready to control me. I start off by licking round the tip, making him buck his hips toward me.

"Baby girl please" He groans and I quickly look up at him as I take all of him in and then repeatedly slide him in and out of mouth. He tastes better than I've ever experienced before and I make sure he's aware of that with extra loud moans.

"You're too close and it's not fair that you're having all the fun. Please fuck me Daddy" I say, fluttering my eye lids. Suddenly, Brendon's eyes turn dark and with lust as he pushes me backwards onto the sofa.

"Your wish is my command baby girl" He growls before thrusting into me. I whimper as he enters me, he's much bigger than I've ever had.

"Fuck baby you feel so good, so fucking tight"

"Faster, please" I beg, my hands wandering all over my body, overwhelmed with pleasure. He grips my hips to steady himself as he quickens up his pace. He fills all of me up and I arch my back, my hands leaving scratches all down his back.

"Fuck Daddy, I'm so close" I moan, my stomach getting tighter.

"Me too, hold on baby girl. Just a few more seconds" He grunts.

The tightness is my stomach becomes overwhelming, to the point where I can't hold it in anymore. I make eye contact with Brendon as I reach my peak and release, so he knows exactly what he's done to me. He does the same, shouting my name as he rides out his orgasm.

He collapses on top of me and tucks some loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"You feeling any better?" He whispers, leaving a trail of gentle kisses along my jawline.

"Much better" I say, playing with his hair.

"I want to see you again, you're perfect Y/N"

"You will" I say, pushing him off of me so I can get dressed. I hop around, trying to get my jeans on. We exchange numbers and kiss loads more times before I finally leave.

"You better text me" I wink, closing the door behind me. What. Just. Happened.