Wow, Things Just Got Complicated Part 1 (Smut)

*I know I don't always mention condoms in my smuts, but I'm not promoting unprotected sex. But in this one, it's intentional to not use one*

Y/N POV:

"How have we've never been to an afterparty together before?" Brendon asks as we walk into the already packed room.

"Because we're always so busy and go to very different events" I laugh, accepting a glass of champagne off of a waiter. Brendon and I grew up together and decided to move in together when both of our careers took off. I'm an actress and because he goes on tour, it's quite rare that we see each other so it's always nice to do things like this.

"I'm going to get us a proper drink" Brendon says, turning his nose up at the champagne. I just nod and head over to somebody I recognise and haven't seen in a while.

"Who was that cutie?" She asks, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Relax. That's Brendon, he's basically my best friend and nothing more" I assure her. I get this all the time. Ever since people caught wind of us living together, they've become obsessed with the idea of us being together. Despite Brendon and I repeatedly denying any romantic feelings, we still get called boyfriend and girlfriend. Why is it so hard to accept that a boy and a girl can be friends without having feelings for each other?

"Here you go" Brendon hands me what appears to be a Vodka and Soda. I say my goodbyes to my friend and head off to a quieter spot with Brendon.

"This place is absolutely insane" I say, looking up at all the extravagant chandeliers and downing my drink in one. 

"Wow, want another one?" He asks and I nod enthusiastically. The truth is, this kind of thing makes me feel really unsettled so having a bit of alcohol inside me helps me feel settled.

Brendon comes back with the same drink, only bigger. I take a sip and screw my face up.

"How much vodka is in this?" I splutter.

"Plenty" He winks, knocking back his own drink.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Let's get you home, I think you've had a bit too much" Brendon slurs, clearly tipsy himself. He takes me outside and leads us to our car. Our driver just rolls his eyes at our drunken asses and gets us home as quickly as he can, obviously annoyed by all our giggling.

"I really enjoyed tonight" I say, wrapping my arm around Brendon as we flop down on the sofa. 

"Me too, it was good to spend time with you" Brendon replies, turning to face me. A weird feeling comes over me and I find myself leaning towards him. The next thing I know, my lips have met his. But, he doesn't flinch or push me away, he kisses me back. A gentle kiss turns into one fuelled with hunger and passion. Our hands are roaming each other's bodies with a desperation I've never experienced before. 

I fumble to get his clothes off and when he's stripped down to just his boxers, I turn around so he can unzip my dress, leaving me in just my lacy underwear.

"You look perfect" He says, leaving a trail of kisses along my collarbone, making me shiver under his touch. 

The alcohol running through my veins is giving me all this confidence. I begin palming him through his boxers, feeling him grow hard under my touch. He lets out breathy moans as he flings his head back, closing his eyes in pleasure.

"Stop teasing" He begs, as I slip my hand into his boxers, taking hold of him. His breathing quickens and he struggles to suppress his moans. I feel myself growing more aroused at the sight of him whimpering under my touch. 

He pushes me off and helps me off the sofa. We stumble up the stairs and make our way to his bedroom. He pushes me against the door and kisses me, hard. His hands fumble at the clasp on my bra, as I slip my panties off.

He pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, one of his hands rubbing me between my thighs, smirking as he feels how wet I am.

"Just fuck me already, no more teasing or putting it off" I beg, looking at him intensely. His hands grip my waist firmly, as he positions myself. His eyes are dark with lust and he bites his lower lip as he thrusts into me. Both of us let out groans at the sensation and I arch my back as he enters me again. My hands make my way to his back, leaving scratches all the way down it, he flashes me a warning look but I ignore it. Secretly, I know he likes it. I've always suspected he has a pain kink. 

A hot feeling in my stomach appears and with each thrust, it grows stronger. I try my best to control it, not wanting this to end. 

"I'm so close Y/N" Brendon says, speeding up slightly. The sensation becomes overwhelming and it becomes obvious that I can't hold it in any longer. I cum hard, moaning his name as I do. Brendon follows seconds after, collapsing breathlessly next to me. 

We lay there for a while, catching our breath before Brendon turns over to kiss me. The taste of alcohol is still in both of our mouths but neither of us care. In this moment, fuelled by alcohol, all we care about is each other.

*The Next Day*

As I wake up, the first thing I notice is my pounding head. How much did I drink last night? As I slowly open my eyes, I realise that I'm not in my room. Blinking a few times, my eyes slowly adjust to the blinding light. This definitely isn't my room. Rolling over, my hand makes contact with something else, a person. My eyes open wide when I realise it's Brendon and he's naked. It takes me a few seconds to realise that I also have no clothes on. Suddenly, all the memories come flooding back to me and I groan. Why the fuck did I sleep with my best friend?

This is not going to end well.

I beg someone helps me write my next Smut