Dude, What The Fuck? (Smut)

Warning: Includes Ryan Ross ahahaha

Y/N POV:

"We're heading out to the bar, you coming?" Ryan asks.

"I think I'll give it a miss, I'm not feeling so great" I reply, giving him a quick hug before heading to my 'room' at the back of the bus.

That's the one perk about being the guest on the bus, I get the 'room' that has an actual bed, rather than trying to squeeze into one of the tiny bunks. I genuinely don't know how people manage to sleep in them for weeks on end, I can't think of anything worse.

"I can stay behind if you want, make sure you're okay?" Ryan offers but I shake my head, closing my room door behind me. Ryan is my Brother and I'm spending a week with him and the rest of his band. I've never actually stayed with them before while they've been on tour, I've only been to selective shows. I love spending time with them but things are slightly complicated, but Ryan can never find out.

Brendon and I have been seeing each other for the past 6 months. It wasn't supposed to happen and to be honest, it was a surprise for the both of us. But, we're really happy together and keeping it from Ryan is becoming extremely hard. I hate keeping secrets from him, but I know that he'll kill the both of us if he ever finds out.

"Y/N?" A voice comes from the other side of the door, followed by a few gentle knocks. Heaving myself off the bed, I open the door to see Brendon standing on the other side.

"Oh, the guys have headed off to the bar already" I say and he just smirks.

"I know, I made some lame excuse about having a bunch of interviews and rehearsals tomorrow, but they seemed to accept it. Truth is, I thought we could do with some alone time" He winks.

I make my way off the bed and over to him. Pushing the door close, he pins me up against it and the desperation inside both of us completely takes over. Our hands are all over the place, roaming each other's bodies, finally glad that we have some alone time. 

We move away from each other long enough to remove each other's tops and he moans in realisation that I'm not wearing a bra under my shirt. His hand immediately finds it's way to my breast and he palms it, as he continues kissing me. His mouth wanders from my mouth, leaving a trail of kisses along my jawline, down to my collarbone and he starts to nip at my neck, but I shove him away.

"Ryan will see" I say breathlessly and his eyes grow darker.

"I don't care, you're mine" He says, biting at my neck and I wince, knowing that there's no way I can come up with a convincing lie. 

Brendon shoves me onto the bed and a devilish smirk appears on his face, as he removes the rest of my clothes, before taking the rest of his off too. His eyes wander my body and he bites his bottom lip.

"You're a work of art" He growls, parting my legs as he positions himself between my thighs. He begins to leave a trail of kisses starting from just above my knee and he works his way up, agonisingly slow. 

I arch my back, overwhelmed with pleasure as Brendon kisses my inner thigh, right near my wet core. I tangle my hands in his hair, pushing him towards me. He teases me with his tongue, driving me insane. I let out moan after moan and I can feel him smirk against me. 

"Brendon please, fuck me" I beg, aching to feel him inside me. He moves from between my legs and positions himself better. Without any warning, he pushes himself into me and I cry out, as I adjust to the feeling of him inside me. After a few seconds, I feel nothing but pleasure and my hands immediately make my way to his back, leaving scratches all down it, which I know he secretly loves. 

"Fuck, you feel so good" He groans, picking up the pace, his body glistening with sweat. 

"I'm so fucking close" I whimper, closing my eyes and biting my lower lip. Brendon carries on and I feel the knot in my stomach tightening. I try my best to fight the feeling, to hold on that little bit longer but it's no use.

"WHAT THE FUCK" A voice yells, the door hitting the wall as it swings open. Brendon rolls off of me and covers us up with the duvet. I feel all the blood drain from my face as I see Ryan stood in the doorway.

"Ryan, I-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"How long?" He asks. His voice sounds calm, but I can tell by his deep breathing that he's anything but calm.

"Not that long, like 6 months" I say, my voice quiet.

"Not long? That's half a year, Y/N! I am going to fucking kill you, that's my little Sister" He shouts, making his way over to Brendon. Making sure the duvet is still covering me, I position myself between them, not wanting to witness a murder.

"Ryan, she's 22, she's hardly 'little'. I've asked her multiple times if she wants to call this off and she said no, she's a consenting adult" Brendon explains. Ryan clenches his teeth and I can tell he's debating whether he'll be able to get past me to punch Brendon.

"We should have told you, I get that. But, now can you see why we kept it quiet? I knew you'd react like this. We didn't exactly plan on this happening but Brendon's right, he's given me plenty of chances to call it off and I said no. I like him Ryan, I really like him. I'm happy, isn't that what you want?" I ask, looking directly into his eyes. I notice that his breathing is slowing and the muscles in his face are relaxing.

"Of course I do, I just wish you hadn't kept it a secret. Yes, it bothers me that you two are together but it hurts more that you'd hide it from me" He says, his voice quiet.

"I know and I'm sorry, I really am. I'd give you a hug, but I really need to put some clothes on. So, now that you're not going to batter Brendon, how about waiting for us at the other end of the bus?" I suggest and a small smile flashes across Ryan's face. He just nods and heads out of the room, leaving Brendon and I to make ourselves decent. 

"Well, that went better than expected" Brendon says as soon as the door closes.

"Yeah, at least you're not in the hospital" I say, hitting him with a pillow before I hunt down my clothes from around the room. 

I didn't know how to end it ahhhh, I didn't want Brendon to get hurt:(