*REQUESTED* You Cheat (Imagine)

Request: Can you do an imagine where Brendon cheats on Y/N with her twin sister?

Y/N POV:

Things have been a bit strained lately between Brendon and I. We seem to be growing more distant and I hate it. Even though he's home from tour, he seems to spending as much time away from me as possible and I have no clue why. We didn't have an argument so I can't think of a good excuse.

"I'm going out" Brendon says bluntly, before slamming the door behind him. I burst into tears. What made everything go so wrong? We've been together since Panic! released their second album, we've been through so much together and now it's all crashing and burning.

I try to busy myself with some cleaning and baking, but nothing seems to work. I can't stop thinking about reasons why Brendon might be ignoring me.

I reach for my phone and dial my Sister, she picks up on the last ring before voicemail.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks, not sounding like she actually cares.

"Not really, I think Brendon and I are about to break up" I say, my voice cracking.

"Why do you think that?" She asks, sounding like she's staring into space.

"We have barely spoken to each other in weeks. He's out of the house all day and he's so cold towards me and I have no clue why" I say, pouring my heart out to her. Y/S/N and I are twins, so we've always had a really close bond. We tell each other everything, it's literally like having a best friend.

"Y/N, you need to chill out. He's probably stressed because of all the writing he has to do. His song got rejected by his label so he's probably stressed" She says.

"How would you know that? I didn't even know" I ask, immediately suspicious.

"Oh um, we text sometimes" She says and I hear giggling from the other end of the line.

"Really? Why have you never mentioned that before?"

"God! I didn't know I had to tell you everything! Yes, we text sometimes, it's not that strange, we've known each other long enough" She exclaims, sounding very defensive.

"Hang up" I hear a voice whisper on the other end of the phone before the line goes dead. Immediately, I burst into tears. My boyfriend is on the verge of breaking up with me and my Sister couldn't care less.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Hey babe" Brendon says as he walks in the house and my jaw drops in shock. Babe? He hasn't even acknowledged by my name in weeks.

"You okay?" I ask, trying to act as normal as possible.

"Yeah, I missed you today" He says, sitting on the sofa next to me, putting an arm around me. Instinctively, I snuggle up to him, resting my head on his chest. God, I've missed this.

"I've missed you so much" I whisper and he leans down to kiss me. Then, he turns his head to watch the TV and that's when I spot it.

"What's that?" I ask, sitting up and moving away from him. He tries to cuddle me again but I shrug him off.

"What?" He asks

"The hickey on your neck. The fresh hickey" I say through gritted teeth, tears filling up my eyes. He goes pale and opens his mouth to speak but closes it again, so that he looks like a goldfish.

"Have you been cheating on me?" I say in barely a whisper.

"I can explain..." He begins to say but I cut him off by running straight upstairs to our bedroom.

"Has she been in here?" I ask, looking through his wardrobe and his drawers, for any sign of an affair. Then, I find a woman's shirt.

"Well this has answered my question" I say, holding it at arms length, as if it's crawling with insects.

"It was a one off, I promise. I love you" He says, stepping towards me but I take a step back. Being near him makes me feel sick.

"She's got good taste, I'll give her that. This isn't a cheap top" I say, looking at the label and that's when I spot it. The initials.

"You dickhead!" I shout, throwing the top at him.

"There's only one person I know that labels every single item of their clothing. My sister. How long has it been going on?" I shout, heat rising to my face.

"A month" He whispers.

"Louder" I shout, stepping towards him. He has the decency to look ashamed.

"A month" He says and with that, I storm out of the bedroom, down the stairs and out the house. In a blind rage, I take my car keys out of my pocket and drive off, heading straight for Y/S/N's house.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" She asks, as I burst past her the minute she opens the door.

"Was he with you when I rang?" I ask, pacing around the room, too angry to stand still.

"Who?" She asks, but I can tell the confused look on her face is fake. I know her too well.

"You know who. At least have the courtesy to be honest with me you bitch!" I shout.

"Yes, he was" She squeaks, looking terrified.

My anger immediately turns to overwhelming sadness. I drop to the ground and burst into ugly tears.

"Why?" I manage to get out.

"We didn't even mean for it to happen. I'm so sorry Y/N" She places a hand on my shoulder but I shove it off. The last thing I want is her sympathy.

Just then, Brendon bursts through the door and a look of relief settles on his face. He probably thought he was going to walk into a murder scene.

"How could you do this to me?" I say, standing up and facing Brendon.

"I don't have an excuse. I'm so sorry and I wish it never happened. Please, give me another chance. I love you Y/N" He says, reaching out a hand to me but I ignore it.

"Yeah well, it did happen. I'm not going to make a fool of myself by giving you another chance. I love you Brendon, so much that it kills me. But I can't, not after this and with my Sister? That's the worst part about it" I say, wiping the tears off my face.

"I hope you two are happy together. You deserve each other. Ob and Brendon, if you want to keep your clothes, they'll be in bin bags by tomorrow morning. You'll have 3 hours and then I'll burn them. Adios" I say, finding the strength to stand up to them and with that, I slam the door behind me.