One - Busted

Renesmee was currently halfway out a window in a dress. Like many people of her age, she was sneaking out to a party.
She was becoming pretty good at this and managed to sneak out about once a month to some party somewhere, slowly becoming the secret socialite of the town.

Sneaking out was not without its difficulties, there were several barriers in her way, which is why she enjoyed the challenge so much.

Her family were the biggest problem, they all had amazing, hearing, sight and smell. Which made things very tricky. There were also so many of them as she lived with a total of eight family members. Her Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandad, two Aunties and two Uncles. Plus none of them slept, ever!

Luckily she had the choice of staying at two different houses, one the main family house and the other a cottage, not that much further away, just for her and her parents. So when she made her jailbreak, she often opted to stay in the cottage to lessen the number of them she had to get past. The cottage was not without its own challenges, as this is where her Dad normally was and he possessed a talent which was one of the trickiest to get around. He was a mind reader.

Her family weren't all ex-government agents or anything like that to possess such senses, they were in fact all Vampires. Renesmee was not, well at least not entirely. She was half Human, half Vampire. Her Mum had become pregnant by her Dad whilst she was still Human. In the process of giving birth her Mum would have died, had her Dad not converted her into a Vampire. So this is the rather bizarre circumstance of how Renesmee came to be and how she had Vampires for parents.

It is not a common occurrence in the Vampire world to have a half breed like Renesmee and her family were worried about her, especially as she was aging rapidly. They luckily tracked down another Vampire who was very similar and he helped them to understand Renesmee better. They now knew she would stop aging when she got to about seven years old and by that time would look like a fully grown adult. Currently Renesmee was technically about six and a half, although she looked and felt about eighteen or nineteen. Her brain had developed at the same rapid pace as her physical transformation. It was like watching a normal human grow up, but in fast forward. Other than her awesome superpowers, she felt exactly the same as her friends from school. She was pleased she had managed to go to high school for the last two years. Explaining her growth spurt away by just saying she was well developed for her age.

Tonight she was trying to sneak out to a party at her friend Tarek's. She had stayed in the cottage and said goodnight to her Mum and Dad, ensuring she kept her thoughts completely clear or on something entirely separate when she did.
She was making her bid for freedom out her window, she had to do this without making the tiniest of sounds and without thinking about what she was doing.
Not the easiest of challenges.
Using her own Vampire abilities to make her as quiet and light as possible, she crept out the window, across the grass and away from the cottage soundlessly. Making sure she kept out of view of any of the windows. Her only fear now, was if they spotted her disappearance before she got back, as they would easily be able to track her scent to wherever she was.

All in all it was very nerve-racking, but an exciting thrill, which is why she loved it so much.

She wasn't trying to be a disobedient teenager, it was just that her parents were sometimes a little overprotective. She had tried to be good and ask if she could go to the party, but her parents had said

"No, there might be boys and alcohol there."

So she had to result in sneaking out as she didn't want to miss this party. Tarek's parents were away so he'd invited half of their year round. It was the perfect thing for a Friday night to let her hair down.

She was happily sprinting away from the cottage, feeling pleased and enjoying the feel of the wind against her face as she ran at superspeed thanks to her 'vamp' abilities.