Forty Nine - How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Her alarm was making an annoying buzzing in her ear. Why didn't she choose a better sounding alarm to wake her up? Surely it couldn't be time to get up already?
She hit snooze and rolled over.
Ten minutes later she was subjected to the same annoying buzzing sound, this time she knew she wouldn't be able to ignore it.

She got out of bed and got herself ready, cursing Jacob in the process. Once she was ready she felt more awake and finally stopped muttering Jacob's name in vain.

She made her way downstairs. Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper and Alice were sat on the sofas chatting, they greeted her cheerfully with good mornings.

"Yea it's ok for all of you, never getting tired," she said with a yawn.

"If you do the crime, you've gotta do the time," Emmett said.

"Yea thanks," she replied, with a sarcastic smile, "I best be going."

Her family wished her luck and she left.

She'd already decided to go for the safest and simplest option for breakfast and so was heading into town to the bakery.
Once there she got a large variety of different pastries and two of the largest takeaway coffees they did. She also quickly stopped to pick up some supplies for Billy, to replace those Jacob devoured yesterday.

She ran as fast as she could to Jacob's, her smooth running style ensured she didn't spill a single drop of coffee.

At Jacob's, she let herself in, put away the groceries and was about to head into Jacob's room. But on seeing a white apron on the side she had a moment of inspiration. She folded the apron in half and wrapped it around her waist then looked in the mirror.

'Perfect,' she thought. The apron, together with the black dress she was wearing, made her look like some sort of chambermaid. She remembered a white ribbon she had in her bag from her school production, she took it out and tied her hair up with it. She placed the breakfast on a tray and knocked on Jacob's door.

"Room service," she called before entering.

As she opened the door, he rolled over and looked bleary eyed towards her.

"Is this what you had in mind?" she asked as she entered the room, carrying the tray and stopping to pose, with her right foot raised on tiptoe.

He seemed to take a while to come to his senses, his mouth soundlessly opened and closed a few times.

"I'll just take that as a yes," she said and placed the tray, with its legs either side of Jacob, as he regained the ability of speech.

"No," he said quite forcefully in answer to her question, which made her panic slightly, "this is much better than I imagined," he clarified, "How on Earth can you possibly look so beautiful this early in the morning?" He looked mesmerized in her direction, causing her to blush as she sat down on the bed on the opposite side of the tray.

"I bet I look a right state," he said as he started sitting up in bed, trying to fix his hair and PJ top in the process.

"You look disheveled cute," she replied, leaning forward to mess up his hair more.

"Thanks," he replied and they both chuckled.

"So I thought I'd try to spare lives and appliances on the first day, so I got you a selection of pastries from your favourite bakery in town," she said, indicating to the tray.

He looked down and smiled.

"This is a perfect Renesmee style breakfast, I love it."
He looked up at her, making her tummy flip.