Forty One - Coven of spies

Jacob looked up at her and giggled back, which set them both off into stitches of laughter, her arms and body collapsing on to him as she laughed.

Her Mum burst into the room.

"Are you ok? What was that noise?" She stopped dead at the sight of them on the floor. "Oh!" she said surprised, "sorry, I was just checking you were both ok." 

Renesmee and Jacob looked up at her Mum, Renesmee responded casually.

"Yea we're fine thanks, we just rolled out of bed by accident, we must have been play fighting in our sleep. Sorry Jake it looks like I won!"

"I'm just glad you are ok," her Mum said and quickly excused herself from the room.

"Is that what you reckon? We were play fighting in our sleep?" he asked.

"Must have been," she said, but remembering back to the dream it was entirely conceivable that they weren't just playing, "Why, what do you think?" 

"I reckon your Mum thought we were up to something else!" he said with a smirk.

"Let her think what she wants," Renesmee said rearranging her arms and legs to get up. Before she did she looked down at him, he looked so cute and tousled after being hurled to the floor. The memories of the dreams from last night in her head, the dreams she suspected were Jacob's, but she had yet to prove this. 

After the drama of yesterday she felt a little cheeky and reckless. So as she dragged herself away from him she quickly swooped down and pecked him on the lips. 

She swiftly got up and walked away from him and out of the room, not without spotting the shocked smile on his face.

She smiled to herself as she jumped in the shower, it felt good to finally get out of her clothes and wash the filth from yesterday off her. When she got back to her room Jacob was gone, she chucked on her favourite cosy tracksuit bottoms and top then made her way downstairs.

Her Mum and Jacob were talking in quiet voices in the lounge, quiet enough that she couldn't hear. Her Mum looked serious whereas Jacob just looked amused. When they saw Renesmee coming towards them Jacob's smile increased, when he looked at her her stomach flipped. Her Mum quickly moved away from Jacob and gave Renesmee a big hug.

"How are you doing today lovely?" she asked.

"Tons better thanks, although I just spotted a whole heap of bruises I knew nothing about whilst I was getting ready, but they look like they're nearly healed."

"You probably picked up a few of those rolling around on the floor," her Mum said, raising an eyebrow at both her and Jacob, causing them to chuckle at each other again.

"You don't believe we fell out of bed whilst asleep do you?" Renesmee asked her Mum.

"Well it all looks a little suspicious," her Mum replied.

"Only to you it does," Renesmee replied. Then spotting her Dad walking down the stairs said, "Tell her we're telling the truth Dad."

He looked between them all, Renesmee asked him to keep quiet about the dreams. He smiled, looked a little surprised and then burst into laughter.

"I can see you are feeling better Renesmee," he said to her, raising an eyebrow which made her blush. He then addressed her Mum, "It appears they were indeed both dreaming when they fell out of bed," he confirmed, "They both seem to have had an interesting set of dreams last night, so it's no wonder."

Renesmee blushed even deeper.

"Dwayne Dwight, Jacob? Really?" her Dad said and Renesmee saw Jacob flush almost an identical shade.