Destination Unknown (Part 2)

Hero's POV -

'Right you bunch of twats, what is the plan for tonight?' Felix shouts throughout the villa whilst downing his beer.

'Food then that club down by the beach. Told Kat we would meet up with her later' Jack says trying to gauge our reactions.

'Fuck sake man, she just got here and you're already on a mission. You melt' I sneer. Jack is quite the lad where women are concerned. He isn't shy either, I knew as soon as I saw him saunter over to her at the beach that this would happen. Holiday romance in the making. Can't say I blame him either, that Kat girl was very nice on the eye, her mate too but she was odd. Rude maybe? She came across like that to me and that shit is not my bag, girls with sticks up their asses. No thank you. Not that I am looking for anything anyway.

Felix, Jack, Zain, Valand and myself all head down to a place we have started visiting for our meals. The food is tasty and the staff like us making the experience here really friendly and welcoming. After we shovel down our food and a few shots we make our way down to the club, I don't even know the name of it but it gets busy and the music is good so I don't really care for the name. I light a smoke as we walk down the cobbled back streets, I have only been here a week but I know my way around already. Some of the architecture here amazes me, not that I admit that to my friends but I like that type of thing. It is a beautiful place to be and I would come back in heartbeat.

'Right my guys, we ready to party like rockstars' Felix says slapping his hands together, we just laugh. He is such a knob head at times but amusing, I'll give him that.

'Rockstar's my arse, none of of can play a tune' I joke back and he punches my side in retaliation.

'twenty shots of tequila please kind sir' Jack orders, I know tonight is going to be messy, like every other night so far on this lads trip. I take my four shots, downing them along with the group. Fuck they are awful, I hate Tequila but I welcome the instant buzz from the alcohol. After scanning the place I opt to have a smoke and Felix joins me with two jugs in hand.

'Here, got you this man. It's good shit' he grins whilst sipping the blue concoction. Felix is my best mate, we grew up together. I don't recall a time we wasn't friends thinking about it. He is definitely the more troublesome out the two of us but not to much so that I don't enjoy his company. He is just a fire cracker at times, often fuelled by drink but harmless. He just as a mouth on him, he can back it but it doesn't often come to that. His smart mouth is always very smooth, making it easy work for him to talk himself out of the shit he got himself into.

'What does what's her face say about this break away? Surely she is half a person without you the way she hangs around you neck' he says, breaking my out of my thoughts. I take a drag of my cigarette before replying.

'Emily, you know her name man. I don't know, she wasn't happy I guess but I didn't ask her, I told her so to speak. I am not about to change my ways of hanging out with you lot because I have a girlfriend' I state, rightly so aswell. I'm not doing anything I shouldn't be apart from pickling my liver. I never fool around, never have and never will. If she doesn't trust me then why waste her time being with me, that's my view. After the topic changes we head back in to find our guys. Felix points to a table and I follow.

'Nice of you to join us' Jack smirks, I instantly notice the two girls from earlier have joined usm Jack is sitting cosy with Kat and the other one, Jo? Is sat at her side sipping a cocktail and eyeing the dance floor.

'Hey' I nod making my way to the free swat beside the blonde girl. She turns as I sit down and I throw her a small smile. Noticing her shoulders going rigid and tense at my presence. What is with her. Part of me doesn't give a shit but the other is yelling to find out, I am always up for a laugh so maybe she will relax abit if she see's I am a down to earth kinda guy. I tap her shoulder and her snaps around suddenly her eyes wide on me. Fuck, she looks different from earlier. She was all natural and glowy at the beach but now she is dark eyed and sultry looking. That's a fucking turn around in a short time. She looks completely different making me shift in my seat at the new person before me.