Emerald Eyes Or Monster In Disguise (4)

5 days later.....

I only know how long I've been here by the amount of sundown and sunrises I've counted. I have no concept of time anymore other than the sky. When each night gets dark so does my hope that this will be over soon. I'm at war with myself internally, I can't hate my captor because he hasn't treated me unkindly, apart from having my locked up here. I wish he would do something so that it gave me a reason to try and escape, I wish he'd act like an asshole to kick in my survival instincts maybe fear would encourage me to run from him. I've never been this confused in my entire life, how can he be so caring towards me whilst holding me against my will, its fucked up on so many levels. No matter how hard I will my mind to hate him, I can't.

Hero has ensured I eat by bringing me meals and drinks, he waits outside of the bathroom so I can shower, he even says goodnight through the door. He hasn't spoken to me in anymore depth regarding his family, he has kept his distance and stayed behind the door rather than face me and all the while I am thinking only about how I miss seeing his green eyes, what the hell is up with me! I want is to leave this place, but not leave him. I want to help him, comfort him even and fix whatever his family broke within him. I want to love him back to the man I know he is deep down, the kind, soft and caring man that he has shown to me in the kind acts he completes to keep me safe here. I need to know what the fuck is happening on the outside world, my parents must be worried sick aswell as Anna, that idea hurts me.

I sit in the edge of the bed in turmoil, how can I feel so much indifference. Who in there right mind falls in love with their kidnapper. The fact I even mention the word loves throws me into a fit of laughter, I am deranged as is he. I stare down at the quiet street surrounding the apartment, no one ever walks around here, it's so still and isolated. I suddenly jump as I hear a crashing sound from behind the door, followed by Hero cussing. What the hell is he doing, I put my ear to the door to listen closer to the noises. His voice is angry and I think he is smashing up the place, I hear clatter and smashing, my body tensing as the noise continues. When I hear his footsteps pounding the hall I jump back from the door. The key turning and the lock clicks. I'm scared, not of him. He hasn't lay a finger on me since grabbing my wrist. I'm scared of what is happening to trigger his violent outburst down the hall.

'Jo. Are you awake? I'm coming in' he states as the door pushes open and his eyes peer round to meet mine. I stand on the spot, not a word leaving my mouth as he enters and locks the door behind him.

'What was the noise Hero?' I ask softly, hoping he will enlighten me rather than shut me down.

'It doesn't matter, none of your concern. We need to leave now!' he barks, his face holding a worried expression, his posture tense and rigid.

'Leave? Your letting me go?' I ask, hope lacing my words and a relief flooding my entire body at the prospect of being free.

'No. Why would I let you go, what would be the point to all of this if I just let you walk out now. Your smarter than that Jo surely?' he laughs, the way he is behaving puts me on edge, I can't work him or his mood out.

'I don't understand, leave to go where. Hero please, I don't understand any of this anymore. I want to leave. Please let me go' I have no other option but to beg. I need all this insanity to stop now. This is getting so out of hand, it isn't going to end well and the idea of him being locked away makes my chest ache. I need to get him to listen to me, I need to coax him into trusting me.

'You still don't get it do you! I need to make a stand, I need to harm the fuckers that took my last ounce of dignity, making me a joke to my entire family worse than I was already. To do that I will hit them where it hurts. You know what films want Jo, they want profit. Without you After won't make a penny because they can't film. So I can't just let you go, do you think I wanted this! This is the most fucked up shit I have ever done. I didn't plan to keep you here Jo, if anything I wanted the chance to fucking date you not capture you. Everything is a fucking mess because of them. My family hates me, you hate me, I hate me but it's done now, to late to back out' he states pacing the floor in front of the bed where I am sitting. His words spark an idea in my head and for the first time since being here, I think I have a plan.