Suited And Booted

This story is dedicated to Arshi_angel who gave me the idea for this OS. THANK YOU! I hope I don't dissapoint you ❤️ I hope I can make your story come to life......

'No Francis, that doesn't work for me at all. You said Friday now you expect my team and I to make changes to the designs three fucking days prior to the event. As much as I wish to accommodate your request it can't be done this late on. You will have to accept that this is what you asked for, we did everything to the specifications given' I hiss.

The idiot on the line is a long time client but as our relationship grows so does the unrealistic requests she continues to throw my way. Changing designs on the clothing range we have designed and manufactured for a runway this late on is impossible. She needs to understand her last minute alterations are a no go from me. I won't tolerate my work being seen in some half done shoddy light especially not at Fashion week.

I built this company from nothing, I worked my ass off to get to where I am at the age of 22. I mean yeah, my career in modelling and acting helped to fund my side line but it was still my own doing. I knew I wanted to own and run my own company from early on. I wanted to be my own boss and after I fell in love with fine clothing, I started to dabble in drawing my own creations I found my place and built it up from there. I am now known in the industry, after 2 longs years of trying to break the market, finally reaping the rewards in the process. The house of FT Designs was finally a recognised and highly regarded brand of fashion wear, allowing us to be part of the upcoming runway and fashion weeks.

Don't get me wrong I had to grow up fast, I had to learn that life wasn't all adoring fans amd smiling faces. I had to get to grips with sly competition, fighting for a spot in news articles and magazines but after growing a thick skin I did it. I forgot about the fluffy side of life and entered the commercial and false world of Fashion. Often opting to stay away from the glam parties full of fakeness, prying eyes and nosey bastards.

I prefer to spend time with my family and trusted childhood friends. I see them nearly as much as my staff, although my staff know nothing about me really just that I am the rich grumpy asshole who shouts orders and fucks with their work along with paying them a tidy sum each month. My assistant knows me, the little I choose to share anyway. Jo is very hands on and takes her role very seriously but sometimes, well at times I feel she is toying with me. I am lucky enough that my assistant is very easy on the eye which makes our days pass easily as I get the perk of her dedication to her role and the fact she makes my cock twitch. Along with being one of the most intelligent, articulate people whom I ever met, She oozes sophistication and elegance but fuck me she knocks the breathe out of me everytime I see that line on the back of her stockings ride from her ankle to her skirt hem. That's what I mean by toying with me. I have to appreciate her style being in the fashion industry, she puts her outfits together so well but part of me thinks or atleast hopes it is for my benefit.

Just as my thoughts start to wander down a perverted path I hear the door knock.

'Come in' I say hastily trying to free my mind from the image of Jo draped over my desk and like a fucking joke from the universe in walks Jo.

'Good Morning Hero, Quick recap. I called the contractor regarding the heating issue, he will be here by 1.00pm. I made arrangements for your evening meal with your parents and I brought you a Caramel Machiatto to start the day. Enjoy' she says as she turns to leave, I watch my mouth agape at the sexy swagger of her hips. Fuck me!

'Wait!' I yell behind her, not having a clue what I want from her but as she turns with a small smile covering her lips I rack my brain for something to say. Fuck she makes me hard with that look, that waiting sulty fucking look.

'Yes' she smirks. She fucking knows, she has me figured out I am sure of it. Little sexy smart ass that she is. Although she has never done anything to make me believe she wants me, always professional but something in my groin thinks it may be mutual.

'Can you accompany me this evening. I want to go over some arrangements for the show with you after dinner so you may aswell join. My parents won't mind the intrusion I'm sure' I say, trying to make her feel embarrassed that she would be intruding. I need to gain the upper hand here so making her feel this way may help me suceed. I notice her eyes scan down to the floor and back to me.

'Of course boss, as you wish' she emphasised Boss. I think my point was made and she knows I am the one in control here, not her or that sexy backside of hers.

The day goes by quickly, I am reading over some articles printed and can't help my smugness as Vogue call me the new generations face of Designs for 2020. My work is appearing to be rather popular with the snotty rich people who have to have the latest trends. I try to accommodate everyone with my work, ranging from affordable to high end. Never forgetting that not everyone is as privileged to have my bank balance, I always remain hopeful my fans from acting will be able to enjoy my creations since they started this dream by supporting me. Its the least I can do to say thank you by making my items widely available to everyone.

Before long I glance at the clock and right on que Jo taps in the door, letting me know our car is upfront ready to take us to dinner. I have taken Jo to plenty of events and meetings where we have enjoyed fancy meals and poor company but never to anything involving my family. This is a first, I can't wait to see how she fairs when in the world of Hero, outside Hero. I gave my parents a heads up, my Mom automatically assuming it's a date but I cut that short and made sure to advise it is nothing of the sort. Warning her to keep her chat light and non personal.

A date, that's fucking ridiculous!

'Shall I bring my laptop inside, if we are going to discuss plans after dinner' she says glancigg at me with uncertainty. She seems off, unsure of herself for once. I like this, I like seeing her vunerable.

'Yes, obviously. I told you this is work so no slacking please' I state sharply as we exit the car and are lead through the overpriced restaurant. Jo slightly behind me but close enough that I can smell her scent. We take a seat in the private dining room as we wait for my parents to join. Jo looks around taking in the scenery of the room whilst offering me some water. I nod in acceptance as she leans over to grab the water jug. I stare without realising and notice her black lace bra as she leans in to fill my glass, resulting in me filling out my boxers with tightness. Fucking hell! I cough at the unwelcome tightening in my trousers as she takes her seat. Both of us silent but not awkward. What game is she playing here, surely she senses what her little innocent acts do to me, she has to feel the tension brooding between us.

The door opens and in come my parents with outstretched arms and hello's. Jo stands to greet them politely and shakes their hands returning to her seat. My Dad winks at me and I cough in disbelief at his bold move. I hope she didn't see that little exchange from him. I throw him a glare as he sits across from me, holding up his hands in surrender. We talk about work and what has been filing our time, before long we are on dessert.

'Jo, have you worked with Hero for long? He never mentioned his assistant but its lovely to meet you' my mother says.

'Since day one, I was lucky enough to be recommended by the agency and after the interview Hero hired me' she replies softly, looking to me for reassurance that she can infact divulge information. Something she has learnt not to do during meetings or press releases when asked multiple questions about me and my life. She always remains quiet and refuses to comment which is what I want in an assistant.

Once the light chat ends we say goodbyes and my parents leave. Jo remains at the table whilst I walk them out and enjoy a cigarette before returning. When I do, I see she has her usual laptop/notepad set up ready and I talk through that I need and require over the next 3 days. Advising her to book flights for us both for Milan along with accommodation. She takes the information and makes notes.

'I shall have the itinerary ready for you by tomorrow morning Hero. Will that be all?' she asks whilst packing up her belongings. It should be all but the idea of saying so makes my throat dry. I want to say no whilst pulling her into my lap to straddle me whilst I fuck her senseless right here at this table but I won't. Instead I nod and watch her leave.

I guess I shall see her in the morning, until then I will try to stop thinking of her in such compromising positions being the pervert that I am. I leave and jump into the waiting car outside, back home, back to my apartment which is too big for one man.