Lost...... Epilogue

5 Years Later......

'Hero, I can't find the red ribbon anywhere, you know she' ll have an absolute fit if she isn't matching with Diesel and Lulu'

'I've got it but I'm making a mess of this. Hold still'

'Mummy, Daddy doesn't do it right. Can you fix this mess please' says Lola in her cutest yet sarcastic tone. This little girl is so full of sass and certainly has Hero wrapped around her little finger.

'I'll finish up here babe, you make sure the gates are open for our guests' I wink as I watch the love of my life pace back and forth in his new surroundings. I can't believe how far he has come, the work and dedication has all paid off and I couldn't be prouder than I am in this moment.

5 years of building and growing, I never imagined my life would be so, well as perfect as it is now. Never did I think it was possible to have a partner whom I adore and better still loves me equally, 2 loving dogs who idolise our newest and noisiest addition, our little girl who is turning 3 in a week. Lola.

Hero worked so hard to gain every ounce of knowledge within the coffee business, he saved, we saved and together we finally managed to buy a shop, decorate and put our own stamp on it. Tonight is the grand opening and although I'm nervous, I'm more excited that after everything Hero made it happen. He didn't have anything handed to him, he hasn't had a life of luxury or love but he still managed to be the best man I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Lola adores her Daddy and he makes sure she knows that she is loved more than anything in this world. Their bond melts my heart. I'm so proud of the man he is, who I always knew he was. He just needed to see it for himself, what I love more is that every pastry or sandwich that isn't sold is handed out by him to the homeless, he insisted from the start that he wanted to help make the world a kinder place, and each day he's kept that promise. I love this man beyond words and can't wait to see him achieve great things in life because he deserves everything he is yet to receive.

'Mummy, why don't you drink Daddy' s coffee? Is it yucky?' Lola whispers as if not to let out the secret before opening Tiffins Treats.

'No baby, bump doesn't drink coffee so Mummy sticks to tea. For now' I giggle as her eyes widen and her little hand rubs my stomach.

'OK Mummy. Bump is like me. I don't like coffee either but Daddy has good cakes' she peers across at the tray lay out on the counter.

'Go on, grab one before they all go' Hero says in a I can't refuse type voice.

'Thanks Daddy' She replies half way to the tray.

I watch in awe of my family, awaiting the grand opening and hoping bump doesn't get over excited and appear early. Tonight is the night I watch my man suceed in Life, Love and Laughter.

Authors Note:

Thank you all for reading and commenting. I hope this answers any questions on how life went 💙 Until next time x