Suited And Booted (6 Months Later)

Additional Chapter requested by fkspnw. I hope you enjoy it ❤️

'Hero, what are you doing? This is crazy!' she squeals, blindfolded as I lead her to the surprise I have waiting for her. I can't wait to see her face, 6 months I have had the pleasure of Jo being my girlfriend, it has been some journey I tell you. It took her a long time to trust me, I had to work at gaining that but she soon realised the depth of my feelings, I was absolutely, undoubtedly in love with the beautiful woman who had been my assistant for 2 years. It became apparent when I wanted to kill any man who dared breathe near her, that is when I knew I would make her a permanent fixture in my life. I found my missing piece, making me whole. Everything apart from Jo seemed irrelevant, she was my focus, only her.

'OK baby, nearly there. Watch your footing ok' I playfully whisper into her ear as I guide her through the tall tree's and stumps surrounding her surprise. I made Jo get up at the crack of dawn, I drive us here whilst she slept in the car. This is going to be bliss, 48 hours uninterrupted with the woman I adore. The idea of having Jo all to myself does things to me, it stirs my core and makes my cock twitch. She's mine. All mine. As we approach I slowly remove the blindfold. As she adjusts to the light and scans around a smile immediately appears across those full luscious lips of hers.

'Oh my god Hero! I love it, it is so adorable. Are we staying here, the whole weekend?' she gasps whilst jumping into my arms to which I happily oblige by grabbing her ass to hold in place against my chest as she grants me with small kisses all over my face. Normally I would hate this but with her I take everything she offers, her touch, her words, her affections. I love to please her, making her smile makes my heart swell, I'd do anything to make her happy.

We both stand in the tree covered area outside of an old wooden cabin, it is secluded and private only the noise of the forest around us and the lake behind which is calm hardly making a sound. The sun is high which allows slithers of light to cascade through the branches and around the entrance of the small secret place. Infact I forgot that I owned it, before it was a place to hide from media and cameras but after seeing her reaction and how excitment is running through her as she darts around taking in every inch of our weekend home I think I should gift it to her.

'Baby, it's yours' I say hopefull that her excitement doesn't decline.

'What! No, I can't accept this. It is too much Hero' She says softly grabbing my hand and leading me towards the lake.

'Shhh. I want you to have it. This can be our place to escape to whenever you want. Please baby. I won't take no for an answer, you should know this by now' I tease whilst pulling her into me. She nods, the most infectious smile leaving me in awe. I'm one lucky bastard! I leave Jo staring out onto the lake whilst I unpack the car, she quickly strolls behind me to explore her new gift and wanders around inside with a childlike enthusiasm. I watch in as she pokes a head round each door squealing as she goes. I can't help the goofy smile that has taken over my face.

'This is perfect Hero! You are perfect. How did I get to be so lucky in life. You truly make me the happiest woman in the world babe, just by being you' she says kissing my lips. Happiest woman alive hey, I think to myself smugly but touched that my affect on her is mirrored by the way she makes me feel also.

After an afternoon by the lake and wandering the woods hand in hand we head back to the cabin, both starving from all our stops during exploring. I can't help that I can't keep my hands off her. Luckily there is no one around here I made sure to buy the land surrounding us too. Making this a safe place to enjoy Jo where ever we went today. She seemed to enjoy our love making outdoors, little minx that she is. I loved how much she laughed during our time at the lake, carefree Jo is an amazing sight to see. We took a small wooden boat out as I rowed and showed her the perimeter of this haven, I got into trouble when I started to rock the boat she looked like she was about to throw a fit which encouraged me more so. I love how every moment with her is filled with love, making memories.

'I'm just going to shower baby but I'll help with dinner as soon as I'm done' she says walking into the master bathroom. She has twigs and dirt in her hair from our afternoon rolling around, she looks so cute but I know she has a naughty side which again makes my pants tight. Damn she affects me more than humanly possible. No matter what she does, it always makes me ache for her.

I nod but I have this covered, I planned ahead and had my cook make something up for me so I only have to heat and plate. I need tonight to be perfect, I can cook and she enjoys it but I also need to prepare myself for what is about to happen. I am nervous as fuck but I want this, more than I have ever wanted anything in my life. Fuck, I hope it goes the way my head makes me believe it could. Jo is so unpredictable though, which often leaves me on edge. I love it about her, the way I can never quite tell where I am with her but it drives me insane also. I am constantly trying to figure her out, she is so open but closed off at the same time.

I prep dinner and opt to shower myself in the other room, once done I choose some casual clothes. Jo likes me best like this, she made a point of telling me that the suit does things to her but this attire drives her crazy so I go for black jeans, black T shirt and my favourite cap backwards. Hopefully this works in my favour and she won't be able to resist me not that we have ever been able to keep our hands off one another. I pad back to the kitchen, lighting some candles and playing clare de lune from my phone, she likes this one.

When Jo joins me her eyes widen, taking in the table covered with candles and a single rose I placed across her plate.. I pull out her chair and wave for her to sit. The smile on her face gives me some confidence she is enjoying my plan up to now.

'This is beautiful, it smells amazing to. I am so hungry' she giggles. Our food is currently on the stove, I have something else in mind first as I pour two glasses of Moet and add the raspberries I walk towards my girl and hand her the glass. Sipping the cold liquid and moaning in appreciation at the refreshing taste.

'Dinner won't be long baby. I have something I need to ask you first though' I say, clearing my throat from the nerves building in my stomach.

'Of course, is everything ok?' she asks softly, eyes on mine. I notice the worry seeping into her blue orbs as her mind starts racing.

'OK, here goes baby. You know that the past 6 months have been more than I ever imagined. The love I have for you is, scary in a sense. I couldn't imagine ever losing you or you not being mine Jo. The thought literally rips my chest apart. I thought I had what I wanted in life, A business, money, career. Damn I thought I was living my best life but I always felt something was missing, something bigger and then I realised what it was. It was you. When you finally accepted my feeling were genuine I thought I was going to take off, I was so fucking high with every feeling you make me feel, fuck I still am baby. My love for you only gets stronger with every minute I spend with you. You have given me something I never knew I wanted but know I couldn't live without now. You make me the man I want to be, you make me feel things I never have and for that I am so fucking grateful. But I still have this feeling something is missing and I need to fix that' ai take a breath, fuck I am shaking with nerves.

'Hero stop, are you breaking up with me. Are you leaving me to find out what is missing' her eyes are glazed and my heart in two at seeing her so upset. Did she listen to anything I just said, more so from that she chose that tiny strand of information to pick out. Fuck this woman is crazy, I love her but she is crazy. I grab her hand in mine and shake my head exasperated at the things she chooses to pluck from conversations.

'No! Are you fucking crazy baby. I want you, I want us. Fuck I am not breaking up with you. I am however hoping you will do me the honour of becoming my life partner, my equal, my wife?' I ask, pulling the box from my pocket and kneeling down in front of her. Her mouth falls into an O shape as she watches my every move. Fuck, fuck, say something Jo I urge silently, every second feels like an hour as I wait.

'What! Oh my god Hero. Yes!!! Of course I will be your wife, I love you. YES!' She leaps up knocking the ring from my hand. Her arms wrapped around my neck calming all the worry and tension i had built up to this moment. Like a wave of calm and comfort engulfing me. I love this, how she makes me feel. Fuck, she said yes. I am about to run a lap to celebrate at the high coursing through my body, I feel like my head my explode any minute.

I thought I had felt every emotion possible but this, this moment right here shows me that she can and does blow me away each time I think I know what I am doing. This feeling right here, knowing this woman accepts me and will be Mrs Fiennes Tiffin, she'll be mine always and forever emplodes a whole new emotion. Fuck I love her!