Emerald Eyes Or Monster In Disguise (2)

The remainder of the week goes by quickly, I am meeting with Noah today, 3 days after I met Hero. When Anna and I pull up to the studio where Emerald Eyes and I first met my stomach churns in excitement at the idea I might run into him again. Realistically, it may not be a good idea since I am here to spark with a new version of the Hardin who is now engraved in my mind, he would be a distraction.

We follow the same routine as last time, signing in and returning to the room we used previously. I scan around as we walk inside, hoping he makes an appearance but dissapointed when my search fails. I guess he is busy or keeping his distance since the cruel conclusion of not being able to join the team. That's some shit rule, so what if he hasn't acted before or doesn't have an agent. He could get one surely. The idea that he wasn't given an opportunity pisses me off. I know Anna tried her best, I heard her pleading on the calls but they wouldn't budge making them my enemy from the start. I really wanted it to be him, he was perfect for the role of Hardin. I push my annoyance aside as we set up for the meeting with Noah. I need to change my thoughts to more positive ones. Before long the door knocks and in strides Noah, his smile is contagious and I find myself returning one just as wide.

'Hey, thanks for having me over Anna. I am so sorry about the mix up the other day. I was sure you would cross me off for messing you around' he says as he pulls out a chair. 'And you must be Josephine' he states as reaching out for my hand to shake.

'That's me. Its great to meet you' I reply. Anna is watching me intently, its making me nervous where as he has the opposite affect. He is so cheery and smiley I don't feel anything but happy in his company. I can't help but take a mental check of his appearance, he has dark golden brown eyes not like the green orbs I imagine Hardin to have and his skin is tanned and glowly unlike the pale London lad I met. He is very handsome in his own way but as Hardin, I just don't see it. His messy hair is the only resemblance to the character. We all dive into conversation about the role and after doing some readings I start to picture Noah as my costar, his outgoing nature makes it hard not to like him and for the first time since Hero I think I can see this working out. I wink at Anna to confirm trying to be subtle so I don't get spotted.

Just as we stand to leave, the door opens abruptly and Hero strides in, he is on a call not paying attention to us as he yells down the line to whoever pissed him off. The change in him is unreal, his body language screams angry and his face is screwed up into a frown taking away the cuteness I had noticed when first meeting him. When he turns I notice his eyes widen at the sight of us 3 stood staring back. He ends the call instantly and walks towards us with tense shoulders, relaxing slightly as he stands before us.

'Sorry guys, I thought this room was empty. I didn't mean to disturb you' he confirms as he reaches out for Noah's hand to shake I assume.

'Don't worry sweetie, we was just leaving anyway. Its nice to see you though, we thought you was out today as we hadn't spotted you when we arrived' Anna says whilst looking to me. I stand tight lipped unsure what to say. I feel awkward, I feel guilty that New Hardin is stood shaking hands with Old Hardin. I haven't done anything wrong but it feels like I have somehow. I shake it off, paranoid thoughts leaving my head. I lift my hand to greet him but he leans in and kisses my check, the contact makes my cheeks flush pink, I feel the heat radiate from them as they change colour beneath his lips.

'Good to see you again Jo. And I guess your Hardin, or soon to be atleast' He smiles at Noah.

'Sure am bro but the names Noah' He replies with that wide smile of his. Hero nods politely but turns to leave.

'Take care guys and good luck with the film' he mumbles as he walks out of the room, leaving me with that empty feeling in my stomach again. Fuck, how does he do that.