Suited And Booted (Part 3)

Today we fly out to Milan, my team flew out last night to set up in advance. Lucky I have staff whom I trust with my brand, they never fail me in the office or at events. Jo and I will be joining them today ready for the show tomorrow. I finish up the last call I had in for today and saunter out of the office to find myself stood in front of Jo at her desk. I haven't seen her much today, I decided to keep my distance. After last night I was pissed off with her, pissed that she galloped out of here grinning with the puffed up prick, not entirely sure why or what right I have to feel this way about her out of work activities.

'Are we all set?' I ask as she meets my gaze.

'We are indeed. The car is out front, your luggage has been collected from your place and I have all the files you requested. All we need now is you on a plane' she smiles and I return the gesture. The way she has everything in order really turns me on, it literally makes my life a breeze that she is so organised and one step ahead. And there it is, that tension filling the space between us, when I say tension I mean the pulsating rush in my boxers.

I walk ahead and Jo follows behind, when we are seated in the car she passes me various documents to read during our drive. She remains quiet whilst doing the same but I notice the way she picks her lips, the moisture showing slightly on her full bottom lips, I notice the way she tugs at her shirt which is clutching her chest tightly and the soft sounds that escape her as if she is toying with me again, always fucking messing with me, I think? The things we could be doing right now flick through my mind, I would much rather be tasting Jo on the back seats of this car ride than reading shitty contracts with zero sex appeal. Unlike the sexy blonde to my side. I shake my head, I really need to get this shit out my head. Get a grip Hero!

We arrive on schedule with no delays, after checking in and briefing the team on what I want they are assure me it is in hand and Jo confirms the itinerary for tomorrow. I watch her as she stands up and gives the team a talk on who will be present and what they need to do in order to make us stand out. She is so confident, the way she makes sure to be assertive with a likeable tone makes my cock hard. Fucking hell, this is happening far to open. Maybe it's the fact she doesn't make any advances towards me, maybe it's a case of having what you can't that gives my groin the constant strain to which she creates.

I don't normally spend my time exchanging in pleasantries with staff but I am hungry and they all suggest dinner. I'm not a total prick, maybe I could treat them all to show my gratitude to all the ahrd work they do. Yeah fuck it, tonight I'll turn of boss and go for fun. Make a change and the idea they will all be nervous at my presence makes it quite appealing.

'Right team, dinner is on me. See you all at 8' I state as I turn and leave, hearing the hissed whispers as I go. Jo follows behind me with furrowed brows.

'What?' I ask.

'Nothing. Nothing at all' she smirks.

'Be ready for 7.30pm, we can drive there together' I instruct as I leave the lobby and go to my room. After a few hours of working I hop in the shower and start getting ready. So tonight I will be fun Hero, maybe drop the suit then and go casual.  I slip on some dark jeans coupled with a loose T shirt and cap. Very different to my usual get up but I feel comfortable all the same. This is my lounge wear for around the house normally. I head to reception and see Jo waiting on the couch beside the front desk. I notice her dress straight away, it is a tight fitted dolly dress, lilac with small patterns floating down one side. She looks young, innocent and stunning all combined. Not her usual work dress sense. I like this version of Jo. This must be my glimpse at outside Jo, the one who laughs and goes to dinner with pricks.y thoughts change my mood towards pissed off so I clear my head and proceed to greet her.