Emerald Eyes Or Monster In Disguise

'I'm so nervous Anna, I don't want to let you down' I say, freaking out about today's chemistry meetings. This whole week has been a blur, from getting the offer to play Tessa to flying to LA and now I have to meet the potential Hardin's. I still haven't gotten my head around the idea of being a lead, let alone trying to make a connection with a stranger. This is way out of my comfort zone and my nerves are getting the better of me.

'Sweetie, you will be fine. Don't overthink this. Just breathe. We will be with you every step and if none of the guys match up to what we have in our head we just keep looking. This isn't on your shoulders so stop worrying already. Just see how it goes before you have a panic attack' Anna squeezes my hand to reassure me, her words are kind but they haven't helped the emense tension my body is filling me with. What if none of the candidates and I hit it off, I don't want to delay this movie. Not now I know how hard Anna worked to bring her story to life. I don't think I can cope with this pressure, we haven't even started filming yet so God only knows how I will be then if I am already a jibbering wreck.

Before I can overthink this further Anna and I head out of the hotel where I'm staying and into the Uber waiting out front to take us to a studio they have rented for these chemistry reads, it's neutral ground so maybe once I arrive I can relax a little. I have two meetings today, Anna mentioned names but I was as always consumed by my tendancy to zone out and panic internally so I wasn't really paying attention to her.

'Who is it again?' I ask whilst mentally pep talking myself to chill the hell out.

'First guy is called Gregg Sulkin the second is Noah Centineo, Gregg models and Noah is an upcoming heartthrob. I didn't expect him to agree to come but he is so lovely and wants to help with publicity for the film so agreed fairly easily' she giggles, nervously I think and I recall hearing the name before but can't picture him in my mind. Maybe this is a good thing, no expectations can invade my head if I have no idea who they are. As we pull up to the building I notice how the old brick and shabby chic type style gives it a mysterious feel. I instantly calm at the sight of the building and find my nerves turn to curiosity to explore the old building, the sign outside is simple with the words Fiennes Fine Arts Studio printed in black against the white background.

Anna and I approach the entrance and she pulls open the heavy door for me to follow her inside, we are both stood in the reception area, it's kitted out with plush white sofa's and modern art hangs on every wall visible. The walls are a light stone grey shade, white lamps hang low from the ceiling. The inside looks so odd compared to the rustic outside. As we walk towards a desk in the far corner to the smiling lady with beautiful red hair I notice someone walking past to my right. He turns and looks at us both as we approach the desk giving us a subtle smile, he doesn't say anything but I notice his piercing emerald eyes immediately. Wow, they are so vibrant and bright, I barely register that Anna is speaking whilst I gawk at the inviting green wyes across the way.

'Jo. Earth to Jo. You need to sign in for the fire register' Anna states pointing to a book laid out on the counter before me. I tear my eyes from the stranger, grabbing the pen slightly amused at the hypnotic affect he had on me. What the hell is that about, I never stare at people knowing how uneasy it makes me feel but his gaze was mutual, I think. As I scribble my name out on the page I can't help but wonder who he is and what his purpose is here. The extremely pretty red head points down the corridor advising that is our space for today, Anna let's her know who to expect and the times they will arrive. The woman advises us her name is Zara and to let her know if we need anything whilst in the building along with instructing us that someone will be along shortly to give us the induction tour for safety reasons. Anna and I nod as we make our way to the room designated for us. The sign on the door reads Anna Todd - Casting Audtions.