Lights, Camera, Attraction (4)

'Hey, do you guys want to get out of here?' Alex asks as he joins Hero and I at the bar. I look around for Demi and see her chatting to Carter. I never spoke to him at the shoot but he seems to be in a better mood tonight, laughing at whatever Demi is saying to him.

'Sure but let me grab Demi, I can't leave without her' I state as I make my way over to join her.

'Carter, this is Jo. She was my saviour for the shoot after you know what hapoened' she says as I move to stand beside her. Carter looks me up and down suspiciously but quickly wraps his arms around me air kissing my cheeks.

'Well, I have to say Jo. I love your work. You captured Hero so well infact I was just telling Demi we have another shoot coming up and we want you both to collab on the project. I will call you with details but it will be soon' he states whilst turning and waving as he joins his boyfriend at the far end of the room.

'Jo, this is big. Really big. Carter is the guy you want to be in with and we could work together how exciting! Oh god this is awesome' Demi squeals. I can't help but join in even though I never intended to work in glam again. Her enthusiasm is contagious.

'We need to celebrate, Hero and Alex want to move on somewhere else. You up for it?' I ask hopeful she agrees. I want to continue getting to know him, I've spent the last two hours at the bar with him laughing and chatting. I saw a different side to him tonight he's charming and charismatic. The man with green eyes has a wicked sense of humour and when we talk he seems genuinely interested in what I have to say. I judged him all wrong. I quite like him actually. I'm not shy but something about him makes me slightly on edge in a good way. I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet.

'Does this have anything to do with you know who over there?' Demi asks whilst nudging me and smirking. I laugh, really laugh at how transparent I am to her but nod to agree. After a quick wink she leads the way over to the two handsome men waiting by the bar and we leave moving into somewhere a little less prestigious.

The Following Morning......

When I wake my head feels heavy and my mouth is like a sand pit. I drank so much alcohol. I had an amazing night though so my current state is worth it. As I turn over, wrapping the duvet around me I look at the unfamiliar setting in which I woke. The room is minimal, hotel like really the only thing making it personal is the photos and desk situated in the corner. A smile crosses my face as I stare at the sleeping hunk beside me and giggle. Hero and I seemed to have a shared attraction to one another, one thing led to another.

I replay the previous night in my head, the things he did to me last night make me stomach flip. After the club he invited me back to his for more drinks, I agreed since I loved the version of him I had got to know throughout the night. I didn't expect this to happen but when we got through the door we couldn't keep our hands of each other, I had the most amazing sex I have ever had. That man knows what he is doing, he made me feel things I haven't before. It wasn't just sex, it felt something more, something deeper.

My nights don't usually result in me waking in up in strangers beds, but I've had a one night stand previously. It was impersonal and rushed, nothing like last night. Last night was..... Amazing. The way he held me and his eyes locked onto mine as we explored one another's bodies. The way he whispered into my ear as he trusted in a nd out of me, he held me all night long twirling strands of my hair in his fingers as we lay talking about our lives. Last night was special and I loved every moment I spent with him. I gently slip out of the bed and make my way to his bathroom, I need to eat a tube of toothpaste before he wakes and sort this birds nest on top of my head. I don't want to scare him when he opens his eyes. I quickly rinse my mouth out and wash my face, heading back as quietly as I can. When I push the door open I am met with those emerald orbs stopping me in my tracks.