Suited And Booted (Part 5)

Who knew feelings were so messy. Fuck me. I am trying to keep my head whilst showing Jo that I genuinely care for her. This is the unknown for me. I am acting purely on instincts which so far has done nothing but make her run. After dinner at my place she made excuses and left.

Over the past few weeks I have tried so many times to spend time with her alone, each time she throws me an excuse, a lame one at that. Does she think I am an idiot. I get that she is brushing me off, I am working my ass off here to prove myself but every hurdle she knocks me back. This is becoming frustrating, I am ready to give up.

As I pace around the office willing my brain to think how the fuck I get her to believe my words and intentions are true she knocks and enters.

'Hero, you have a call in 45 minutes. Do you need anything prepped before hand' she stalks towards me, eyes never leaving mine something inside me is urging her not to come closer because the heat from our bodies is driving me insane. The closeness of her beside me ignites every cell in my body and I want to touch her, I want to pleasure the beautiful woman before me.

'No, I have everything I think. You can leave for the day if you wish' I state trying to keep my hormones in check.

'Thanks, that would be ideal. I'll let me lift know' she smiles and goes to walk away. Her words course through my ears and my heart pounds with anger. Her lift? Puffed up prick guy. Not a fucking chance. I stride to her and grab her wrist turning her to face me, our mouths nearly touching. Her breathing changes from normal to panting in seconds and I take it in, the sweet aroma from her parted lips. Eyes on mine, I feel my cock twitch and my soul is in fire.

'Who is coming to get you Jo' I say in a low growl. Her eyes darting from mine to the side, she didn't expect this, neither did I but it brought out some crazed animalistic instinct from deep within. Jo will be mine, not anyone else's.

'A friend, just a friend Hero' she whispers but I can't hold my cool anymore. I crave the taste of her on my lips. I look into her dilated pupils and grab her waist lifting her up as I bound to my desk. Fuck Mr nice guy, if she won't listen to me I'll have to show her what she does to me. Her legs tighten around my torso and her arms clutch my shoulders. Her body is light and my cock is about to burst through my pants at the way she feels wrapped around my body.

'Just a friend? Is that really the case Jo or are you fucking with me again. You know I want you, I want to be the one you leave with not some prick turning up to get you. I won't have it, I want you to be mine. I want to take you right here and show you how much I want that. Do you want me to show you Jo, just how bad I want you? I ask, my voice husky and laced with need. She scans my face and nods.

'Tell me what you want Jo. I need to hear it' I say brushing my lips against her, holding out with all the self control I have.

'Yes Hero, I want you to show me' she spills her words and I take them. I don't hesitate and push my tongue into her mouth, taking whatever she gives me and drowning in her scent and taste. I push her skirt up her thighs as she sits on the edge of my desk, I move my hand between her thighs, feeling the warmth radiating from my words. A smile crosses my face at the idea we both drive each other insane. This is it, this is when I stake my claim on this wonderful, sassy and driven woman that drives me crazy. I rub her centre as she moans into my mouth, sliding her panties to the side to ease my fingers into her slowly. Her gasps make my cock painfully hard but she reaches for my length after fumbling with my trousers. Releasing me from the restricted pants. Her touch sends shivers through me, her touch is gentle but so pleasing. Fuck, if she continues to glide over me like that I won't last long.

I kiss her neck whilst continuing to please her clit, making my fingers glide in and out of her and feeling her coat me with her sweet appreciation.

'Oh Hero' she says whilst nuzzling into my neck, the hot breathe and words are eager and wanting. I drop my trousers and boxers, opening the gap between her legs and slowly sink into her, not letting my eyes leave hers.

'I want you Jo. I want to be the only man you let touch you like this ever again. I swear to you I will treat you how you deserve and never let anyone or anything fuck with you. I want this, you and me. I want to fuck you now so badly so you know my words are honest. I want to fill you' I him into her ear.

'I want that Hero. I want that so badly' she replies and it's all I need. I thrust into her, enjoying the tightness of her around me, she grabs my shoulders as I fuck her with moans of pleasure which encourages the tingles to build in mine spine. Fuck me she feels exquisite around my cock and in my arms. Her eyes wide, those eyes.

'Hero, I'm going to'

'Me to baby, me to. Come with me' I whisper as I release all of myself into her, feeling her tighten around me and moan my name is like going to heaven. I come undone and so does she. I take her into my lap and sit on the office chair with her cradled into me as we return from our high.

'Wow, that was'

'I know, that was and will be us from now on. I promise you Jo, I won't ever hurt you baby. I want you to trust me enough to let me love you the way I crave to' I say, honest and raw from our sexual encounter.

'Promise me Hero, promise you won't use me. I care for you but I couldn't deal with being one of your many' she says with sad eyes, pulling me back with a bang.

I take her chin and tilt her eyes to mine.

'Baby, your it for me. Now let me take you on a fucking date so we can do this properly' I smile, kissing her lips to seal my words.