Lights, Camera, Attraction (8)

It's been 3 days, 3 fucking days and still nothing, no updates, no information, no contact from Jo. No one seems to give a shit about the blonde beauty who hasn't been in touch for a week out in the middle of fucking India. I can hardly function, I haven't slept or showered for days. How the fuck does anyone carry on living when someone you love is missing, this is living torture.

I've called Demi non stop hoping for some slither of hope to show itself. I know Demi is freaking out about Jo too, I saw it on her face. She looked tired with dark circles cupping her eyes, I saw a reflection of myself in her worried face. She joined us to try and get through to someone for information but we all came up short again and again. I can't take this anymore, someone has to know something. I won't admit to anyone how my heart feels broken in my chest, I am slowly coming to thebconclusion Jo and I won't be living out our happy ending and that kills me. I can't lose the blue eyed sassy mouthed vixen who took my heart.

'H, drink this. You need to keep your strength up man. It's breaking me to see you like this but brother we will find her I promise. We all got your back you know that right. We will get her back' Felix says handing me a cup of tea. I take it but only to stop him from fussing. My friends have been amazing through these days. I don't think I could ever thank them enough for the time they have spent with me looking for information.

'I don't want it Felix, I need to go home. I need to shower and change. I'll be back but I need some time on my own for abit' I say as I stand defeated and broken. I need to get some air, maybe it will give me some inspiration as to where to look next. I saunter up the street not paying attention to anyone or anything around me until a loud honk pulls me from my thoughts. Fuck!

'Get out the way you prick. You trying to kill yourself you fucking dummy!' the angry guy shouts from his window whilst waving his arms at me, I didn't even see him coming. I hold my hand up in an attempt to apologise and carry on walking, I don't have the energy for anything else. My phone starts ringing in my pocket, my heart races as the tune plays and I fumble around to grab it. Let her be her, let it be my girl!

When I see my agents name flash I hit ignore pissed off more than ever before I am tempted to throw the fucking thing and stamp all over it but instead slide it in my pocket and continue my walk home with clenched fists. Fuck I want to hit something, I can't take this build up of rage filling my entire being. I fucking hate everything and everyone right now!

When I get to my door I open the lock and kick the door open, a feeble attempt to let go of some if this anger. It doesn't help when the door swings back nearly knocking me over in the process. Fucking door, fucking house! I walked in and sit down on the couch, my head in my hands as I sob uncontrollably. I have held this in for too long and I feel some relief as I let my emotions pour from eyes. The ache in my chest is still present but allowing myself to crumble is helping me in some form. I need this sadness to leave my body, I need to be strong and get myself together for Jo. I allow myself five minutes of this before I shake myself and get to my feet. I need a fucking shower then I can get back to the guys.

Knock knock knock!

I open the door to be greeted by some random guy with stubble staring at me. Who the fuck is this?

'Yeah? Can I help you' I snap.

'Are you Hero?' he asks scanning me up and down. The way he eyes me pisses me off but I try to hold my temper.

'What do you want? Do I know you?' I reply.

'Urm, I have a passenger in the car' he turns and points to the black mondeo parked beside the gate.

'That's nice for you so what the fuck does this have to do with me' I hiss, my patience is growing thin with this idiot.

'She can't pay, she told me to come here to you' he says whilst shifting in the spot he stands.