Destination Unknown (Part 4)

Hero's POV -

I hate the way Jo's whole demeanour has changed with me in such a short time. We have spent the past week enjoying each others company, hmgetting to know all about one another effortlessly. Granted I should have kept my distance or atleast told her about Emily early on but if I am completely honest, I kind of forgot all about Emily.

Dick move Hero, who does that after being with someone for over a year.

I know it's bad, I feel bad about it but Jo is so different. She is shy yes but when she talks about something she cares about she lights up and engulfs me with her words. She has a spark that I see ignite in those beautiful eyes pulling me in to every word she speaks. I know I shouldn't be thinking like this abiut her but I am, I have been since we'll since walking her home that night. The fact she just kissed me along with my unspoken feelings has messed me up. She regrets it I can tell but I on the other hand want to talk eher in my arms and kiss her properly. I want to be her first kiss, well second now but I want to show her what it should have been like instead I am walking along side her in silence whilst licking the taste of her on my lips.

Sort yourself out man. You have Emily plus you live in London and she lives across the globe. Don't be stupid.

As we approach the others I feel slightly pissed that we didn't speak a single word on our way back. I should have said something, anything but I couldn't. We join them and order food as normal, this has become our routine now. The seven of us hanging out. Jo sits beside Kat and I plonk myself beside Felix who gives me a look, trying to figure out the odd dynamic between Jo and I. The others pay no attention but Felix knows me, maybe to well at times and he nods to go for a smoke. As we get up I see Jo look up but she doesn't say anything and returns to talking to Kat.

'Dude, spill. What is up with you two?' he asks passing me a cigarette. I can't lie but I know he is kinda into her although he is fully aware it isn't reciprocated.

'Urm, I have a problem' I state running my hands through my damp hair whilst pulling a draw on my lit smoke.

'Okay? And that would be? He presses.

'Okay hear me out but man be honest with me. So had a great time at some hidden pool, chatted the norm and Jo kissed me but freaked out and I told her about Emily, we decided to forget it happened but I don't know, my head is messy now. I like Jo, like really like her and Emily is great but that's all she is. Jo is different' I sigh, not understanding the severity of my predicament until now.

'Shit, didn't expect that H. Well man, sorry to say it but none of us like Emily. She is a real ball ache to be honest, whiney, clingy, not fun at all' he says matter of factly, catching me off guard. This is a shock, I thought the guys liked herm they never said otherwise but come to think of it I had seen alot less of them since Emily came around so maybe it makes more sense then I care to admit.

'you all kept that quiet' I state, slightly annoyed at their obvious conclusion about Emily.

'Well it's your life, who are we to intrude really. I mean that's not cool, we love you man so we kept our mouths shut innit. But I would be team Jo for sure, she's a cracker' he smirks.

'Fucking hell Felix, you switched teams like a true bellend there mate. If only Emily knew your lack of loyalty to her right now' I laugh, I shouldn't but his words are comfort to me and I have a better idea on what I need to do. I tell Felix I need to go to the Villa but I'll meet then later unless they come back first. I don't say goodbye and just leave. When I get back the first thing I do is call Emily.

'Hey baby. How is Milos. I miss you' she says lovingly.

'Hey, yeah so far so good. Look I know this is a shitty thing to do Em but I told you I would never knowingly hurt you so' she cuts me off.