Who Do You Want To Be?

'Man your face is gonna be everywhere after this, god damn it you sexy bastard! Don't go all prestigious on us, don't be forgetting about your M boys, we know all your secrets afterall' Morgz teases but I sense his worry even hidden by humour. The guys don't give me a break about modelling. They find it highly amusing when I appear on a magazine cover. These fuckers save my face as their phone wallpapers just to wind me up. My guys keep me grounded though, I have spent most of my life with them and no job or fame will ever change that. Plus as much as they give me stick they are my biggest supporters.

'Fuck off man, as if I could leave you lot behind. You know to much' I laugh.

I just took a call from my US agent, Jamie. She has big news for me but won't tell me until we meet up later this week. I'm flying out to LA for a mini shoot with Evan along with some others but I plan on staying with Jamie during my stay, she's my agent but feels like a big sister. We hit it off as soon as I met her and her family always make me feel welcome when I visit. Today is my last free day before I go, so me and the boys are making the most of it by having a game of footie followed by some beers.

'H, you ready man. Get your ass on the pitch already' Felix bellows from the AstroTurf.

'Give me a break man, so impatient! I reply whilst slipping off my joggers. It's bloody freezing today but running around will soon get my blood pumping. Sport is by far my favourite way to pass time. Mainly football but I will try anything atleast once, the guys and I always joined the school teams and now have our own little 5 a side letting us play locally against others. Nothing major just fun really.

'I'm vlogging this one mandem so no fucking about. I don't want to show the world you lot getting your asses beat' Morgz is in film mode shouting from the side of the gated pitch. I don't mind him vlogging atleast now he knows what he can and can't put me in. I got so much shit from my agents before but it soon calmed down. After a successful game we are hyped, nothing beats winning. I grab my stuff from behind the goal and follow the guys to the car park. Morgz is driving, Felix and I battle for the front seat whilst Valand and Zain jump in the back. Ollie came in his own car as he had somewhere to be afterwards.

'Dude I'm not getting sandwiched in between those twats. Get in the fucking back' Felix yells trying to shove me in the car.

'Carry on bro and I'll put you in the fucking boot. Your choice backseat or boot. My long ass legs need space over your short arse ones' I spit back trying to force my best mate in the car. We scuffle about for abit but Felix gets wound up too easily so before he kicks off I give in and squeeze in the back with the guys.

'Fuck you' I shout from the back when he jumps in and buckles up. I can see him smirking from here. What a prick! I miss this banter when I'm away, nothing beats having a laugh with your mates. Not even my job. Talking of which, the story behind this new found path is a short one but when I was younger I filmed in a few small parts, Harry Fucking Potter being the main one. Once filming was done I carried on with school, when these lot started talking about college or Uni I knew it wasn't for me, I decided to try acting again and my agent said modelling would help me to make to get my face out there leading to more opportunities. After a few head shots got sent around I was fucking buzzing that the calls followed, along with some small roles in TV series. I love the freedom that came with this job, I get to travel all over the world, meet new people and the pay isn't bad either. If I keep my nose clean and my head down I hope to fuck I land something big soon. I survive but a bigger role would really kick start my career.

'Yo, I need food before drink' Valand announces and we all agree. I'm starving after running around plus I'm a growing man I need fed often all 6ft3 of me. We take a turn through a drive through and stuff our faces on route to Jack's house. Jack's place is kitted out with every gaming console known to man and tends to be the go to place for our lads nights. Yes we are all in our 20's but somehow gaming has stuck, we all thrash it out on Fifa. Gaming is a universal art so don't judge me.