Lights, Camera, Attraction (2)

'Hey, I'm Hero. You're not the woman I saw before, Demi I think her name was?' he states whilst striding towards me, pulling me from the slow motion moment I was having whilst drooling. Of course he's asking where Demi is, why wouldn't he. Demi always gains the attention of the opposite sex, no matter where or what she is doing. She's a man magnet. She stands at 5 ft 4, blonde locks down past her shoulders, big oval shaped eyes which house the most gorgeous deep brown pools of colour, she was gifted with full lips to match her even fuller chest. She is the perfect amount of woman for any man. This has often been a long standing joke between us, nights out have resulted in her kissing the guy I spent the entire time talking to but I don't blame her, it's just the way it goes. Its comical really.

'Sorry to dissapoint, she was otherwise engaged. So your stuck with me for today but don't worry I'll make you look pretty on film. I promise' I joke in response trying to shrug off the fact he didn't seem to pleased to see me. If Demi has met him I'm surprised she kept it quiet, I mean he is very handsome and surely her type on paper, hell he's my type on paper from what I have seen so far.

'It's ok, where do you want me? And just to clear any confusion up I'm not dissapointed' his words catch me off guard as he throws me a wink turning and walking to the white screen set up. God those dimples! Get a friggin grip Jo! Get the photos and get out.

'If you could sit down, look my way, maybe think of your fav football team losing a match but no crying just moody please. I didn't bring tissues' I find my mouth working before my brain, clearly using humour to hide the fact he is probably the most beautiful man I have seen in a long ass time. Who knew London had this type of talent on offer. I have been away travelling to long. He smiles at my comment which makes me relax slightly. He has a sense of humour atleast, maybe this will go smoothly rather than me acting like a basket case because for whatever reason he is making me nervous, really fucking nervous.

'My team won't lose, but I can do moody for you' he smirks as he starts to transform into the intruiging moody model stated in the brief given by Demi. He is very professional, slightly nervous maybe but he goes for it and I find myself moving around him with ease for the shots needed. After an hour or so it's time for an outfit change.

When he walks back in a black suit I swear my jaw drops and nearly hits the ground, he looks older, mature but damn it looks good on him. His face is youthful but the way he speaks makes me wonder how old he really is. I instruct him on what I need from him and as before he moves into the pose required effortlessly. This time its close up's so I stand on the stool to get a higher angle. Seems he isn't so nervous after all when he starts to tease me about falling off and him having to be my Hero by catching me. What a knob I think to myself but my smile blows my cool cover showing him I found him funny. After another hour of snapping Eliza calls for a break which I am glad of.

'Be back soon, need my nicotine fill' Hero advises whilst leaving the room. Urgh, dirty smoker. A habit I never fully understood. Why anyone wants to smell like an ashtray I will never know. I decide to text Demi just to keep her updated on how well things are going so far.

✉️ Dont panic I didn't break or eat the model but fuck me you could have told me what I was walking into 🙄

Her reply is instant, making me wonder how busy she really is today.

✉️ Slipped my mind but thank you for saving me today 😉 Have fun x

I feel like she is playing with me but why? I choose to ignore it and get on with setting up for round 3 of the shoot. When Hero returns from another costume change. We are nearly done. Today has flown by, he did great, I can see him having a good career if he is like this in all the shoots.

'Right, last set. This time we are going for intriguing and sultry. Get the girls amd guys heart rates up' I state whilst moving around him clicking my camera. 'That's it, perfect. Turn to the left, hold it there for me, done' I say whilst heading back to the small table where my kit is lay out happy with the shots taken.

'Is it working' he asks whilst moving to stand beside me.

'Is what working, the camera?' I reply confused by his question.

'The pose, did it make your heart rate rise?' he says barely louder than a whisper. His words fill my ear as his hot breathe tickles my neck. Fuck! Is he trying to be this seductive on purpose. Of course he is, he's a model its his job to be sexy you dumbass. I shake away the internal rant when I realise he is obviously used to this kind of thing, I imagine he gets alot of attention.

'Ha! Nice try Romeo. You'll have to wait and see how quickly the magazines fly of the shelves for that answer' I state while trying to pull myself together, right now in this moment I feel like I might melt into a pathetic puddle at his feet. God this guy is sure of himself, I didn't get the impression he arrogant before but now I can't help but feel slightly dissapointed by him.

'Thanks for today Jo. Hopefully see you around' he says as he walks towards the make shift changing room and I nod politely continuing to gather my kit. When I get home I feel shattered, today was full on and conversing really took it out of me. I am so used to my own company I forgot how exhausting people are. I opt for take out and a film, I miss the simple things in life always being on the go. Home comforts are sorely missed when I am off backpacking using hostels and the odd hotel which I use solely for sleeping during my adventures.

As I flick through Netflix my phone beeps beside me and I see Demi flash on the notification.

✉️ Thanks again for today! Don't forget our scheduled catch up tomorrow night. Slight change of plan though so dress up, party time missy x

Party time, sounds good to me. I can't remember the last night out I had and knowing Demi it will be some posh soho type bar that set the drinks on fire to be fancy. I better wax my top lip before tomorrow, don't want that catching fire, that would be highly embarrassing. I hit reply excited about our girls night plus I can hand over the film rolls from today. I already sent them digitally but she can have the hard copy too, I don't need them.

✉️ Sounds like a plan, message me the details and I shall see you there 😉

After choosing some cheesy romcom and drinking half a bottle of wine I find myself thinking about today and getting irratated. I thought Hero was a nice looking as he was personality wise throughout the shoot but he ruined my opinion of him right at the end with his cocky demeanour and sly comment "The pose, did it make your heart rate rise" I repeat in my best mocking voice of him. What a prick. Before I wind myself up I decide to call it a night, tomorrow will be busy as I need something to wear so a day in the city seems ideal to get an outfit in time for my night out with Demi.

Sinking in to my freshly made bed feels amazing, I swear it's what clouds feel like. As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out for the count.