2

Logan

Oh this is going to be good!  I can already imagine what I will do to this man.  His voice has already got me filled up with lust.  I smirked and to myself and took off my wedding band, he doesn't have to know that I'm married.  I only married Cassy so I can get my father off my back about it.  I looked at my watch and saw that it was 3:06, I got up and fixed my blazer.  I walked out of my office and saw Carla still working. 

"Carla, after this boy comes, you can take the rest of the day off." I said, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you Mister Stephen." She continued to work on whatever she is working on.  What is she working on?  I walk around her desk and I saw that she is working on my end of the month pay.  "Can I help you Mister Stephen?"

"Nope, just cheeking to see what your working on." I replied. She gave me a smile and looked back at me. 

"I'm working on the end of the month pay and balance, this month we saved over 40,000,000 dollars." Carla told me, I nodded my head.  More than what we saved last month, I smiled. 

"Keep up the good work." I prise her, her face light up and that make me happy.  I walked back to my office and got ready, I put away anything that shows that I'm married and fixed up my room a little.

Knock

Here we go.