13

The gif on top gives me Logan Stephen's vibes!😏🤭

Miles
4 days later

"Do I have any meetings?" I looked up and saw that Mister Stephan was looking at me.  I took a deep breath before I spoke.

"You have a meeting with Mister Zim." I repond.  He smirked and nodded his head.  I bite the inside of my lips as his finger moved to single me to go over there.  I got up from my chair and walked over to him.

"That's a good boy..." Mister Stephen's low and dark voice whispered making my bones shack.  I grabbed his shoulder and as he grabbed the back of my thighs.  "I will give you a number and I need you to set up a trip for New York for 3 days next week."

"Yes Mister Stephen." I said with a smile.

"I'm getting kinda sick of you calling me Mister all the time.  You been work here for about 2 weeks now?"  I nodded my head and looked at his lips, those big lips that I have yet to teast.  "For now on, call me Logan.  We are to that point, yeah?" He was asking for my approval, I smile and nodded my head.

"Yes Logan." I whispered, I don't have any idea where this confidence came from but his smirk told me her loved this side.  He than laid back on his chair and pulled my on his lap.  I felt Logan's hand rubbing but my pants and I let out a little mone while I throw my head back.

"How about you go home and get ready for a night on the town?  I will pick you up at your place." Logan smirked as I nodded my head, blushing.  I can't help but feel this sort of love when I'm around him.

But I won't say I'm in love.