58

Miles

Logan has been driving me crazy today, he has made me run around and was acting like my actual boss but like the definition of a dick. But his father was around him all day do I couldn't talk to him or anything. But it's almost the end of my day and I am ready to go home and go to sleep.

As I was writing down something, Logan came in and slammed the door shut. I didn't even look up at him. God I am mad at him.

"We're staying tonight." I look at him and I gave him the death glare. "Don't look at me like that."

"No, you listen to me. I have never seen you act more like a little bitch today." I went off and I couldn't tell if he was angry and annoyed or confused and sorry. "What do you need?"

Logan took a deep breath and got up, he snapped his fingers to right in front of him and that made me fill up with lust. I walked up to him slowly and Logan was not having it.

"Miles, move faster!" I picked up the pace and he pushed me up against his desk. My breath hitched and got short. "You wanna talk about being a little bitch..." Logan grabbed my throat from behind.

"I-I-I didn-"

"Shut up! I need to release...and your going to help me ok...?" Logan whispered in my ear.

"Yes daddy..."

"Kiss me." I turn my head and pressed my lips up against his and he pushed my pants down and without warning he pushed himself straight into me.

A/n

Hello you people, I wanna tell you guys that this story is almost over but I am going to create a second one, there is maybe going to be 10 more characters. But be warned I am going to leave you off with a cliffhanger. But I am making these chapters longer from here on out.

Thank you for 6k reads! (Almost 7k) I love you all!!