42

Miles

"Are you ready to leave?" I looked at Logan and he had a grin.  I smiled and nodded my head.  Knowing that more is going to go down in the limo.  We walked side by side as we head to the front door but we were stopped by someone.

"Are you going to leave without saying goodbye to the Host?"  Logan stopped and turn around.  I didn't want to turn around because I don't want to face his face.  I don't want to face Austin Zimmer's face.  I know that accent. 

"Of course not!" Logan said with a little chuckle.  It took a deep breathe before turning around.  As I expected, it was Austin.  My first real friend, my first somewhat of a boyfriend.  His hair was still the same, everything about this bastered is the same.  Everything but a shiver ring on his left hand. 

"Well, who do we have here?" Austin moved closer to me, smirking.  I step back, he knows who I am, he knows that I am Logan's assistant.  He just wants to torture me.

"This is my Assistant, Miles." Logan said, not understanding what is going on.

"Miles...My name is Austin...It's nice to see you." He held out his hand and I took a deep breath before shaking it.  Austin's smirk never left him but I wanted to run away. 

"Well, we need to get out of here.  The wife is expecting me home.  You should come to the office once you have a chance."  Logan said with a smile.  When me and Austin let go of each other, I look at Logan.

"I will definitely find the time."

A/n

Oooo Fuck!

Question
What will happen when Logan finds out that Austin and Miles know each other?