40

Miles

When me and Logan saw in the limo, his hand on my thigh.  I could barely contain my boner that was growing.  I look at his computer that he was working on as we drove.  This was maybe the 3rd time I went to a meeting with him, I am just there to take notes and for him to 'touch' something.

"You will meet some important people.  Make sure you behave yourself..." I look at Logan that is obviously trying not to smile. 

"Me? Behave? Please." I said rolling my eyes.  Logan took a deep breathe and set his computer on the side of him.  I felt a hand wrapped around my neck and I expected his lips to be on me, he did actually what he did at the office tease me.

"I love that sass baby but make sure you keep it to a minimum." I smiled and bite my lip.  He gave me a quick smiled and a kiss on the cheek.

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~

When Logan was paying attention to the meeting, I couldn't help but want more of him.  The way that his dress is so tight to him and his black dres-pants were hugging around his wrist.

"How much long will we be?" I lean over and whispered in Logan's ear.  I looked over at all the people that are either taking notes or paying attention and very few are spacing out.  Thank god we are on the far back.

"We are an hour in...so about 1 more hour.  Why?"  Logan looked at me and he sees the lust in my eyes.  He took a deep breathe and looked around.  "Make it quick."  I smirked and undid my pants.

"Woah! I throught you were doing it to me!?  Not yourself!"

"You can watch..."

A/n

At a meeting!?

Question

What would you do in Logan's shoes?