17

Logan
Present Day

I stopped as I flashback, I now saw all the blood on my hands and I felt like I was claim but also scared.  This can fuck everything up.  I got off the man and ran out of there as fast as I could.  I notice that Miles and Aaron are talking and sharing a cigarette.  I took a deep breath and ran over.

"We need to get out of here." I said quickly.  Miles looked up at me and his once blue eyes are now grey.  I bent down and notice that he was staring at my lips.  I looked at Aaron and he nodded his head.  I grabbed his cheek and I notice that they are freezing.  "Aaron?  You need a ride?" I asked. 

"Nah dude, I can walk, nice seeing you thro." Aaron got up and I smirk.  We bro hugged and I watched him walk away.  I look down at Miles that is holding himself.

"That buster didn't hurt you right?" I asked in a low voice.  I took the cigarette from his  hand and took a deep breath as I put it up to my lips.  Don't smoke often but tonight was a good night for one.

"Aaron?  No, he's cool-"

"The other baster." I whispered, giving him a hit of the cigarette, the smoke blowing into my face.

"No, I'm fine." He's voice was convincing me at all.  I grabbed his hand and grabbed it.  It was also very cold.  I lead him to the warm car were Raven was parked.