36

Miles

"Don't ever say no!" Logan's voice was a husk in my right ear.  I felt my dick twitch.  Why am I so horny for him all the time?  "Do you understand?" Logan grabbed my throat tighter and I let out a soft mone.

"Stop..." I said softly.  The pleasure in my body is unbelievable.  I move my hands to his hips but he stopped me by using his free hand to stop me from grabbing his again. 

"If you are going to have an attitude than I'm going to have to punsh you." Logan took his hand off my throat and let go of my hands.  I am starting to wish he never stopped.  "Office now." Logan demanded.

I looked him in the eyes and I saw that he was not playing.  He was really pushing me because I was giving him 'additude.'  I took a deep breath and shook my head lightly.  I walked into the office and I saw that he was busy the 3 days I was gone because his papers are on his desk still. 

"Sit." He pointed to his couch and I took a deep breathe before sitting down.  I am a bitch right now. "So, how do I put this?"

"That you are a bastered that is cheating on his wife? Or that your a dick that feels the need-"  Logan laugh cut me off.  I never heard him laugh before and to be honest, I am not sad that I haven't.  God danm it.

A/n

Logan's laugh.
Vote and comment

Question
What is the most attractive thing to a person?