38

Miles
Present day

Logan poured me a drink, I took a deep breath and brought it up to my lips. I could tell the Logan was memorizing everything about me. He sat down next to me and put his arm around the couch.

"I just don't get why you don't yell your father the truth."

"Because when my grandmother passed the business on to my father, she said that the first male has a choice, Shawn, but he chose to do something else. So that leaves me and I had no choice." He took a deep breathe before going on. "If I come out to my father, he could probably take away the business..."

"Why doesn't your wife know than?"

"I think she does just she doesn't like to acknowledge it..." He looks down and he looked at my hands that are resting around the glass.

"So that ring you always put in the drawer is your wedding ring?" I asked. Logan's eyes scan my body, trying to find my mood but I don't even know what I feel myself.

"Yes..." His voice was like heaven to me right now. I just wanted to kiss him but I am supposed to be mad at him now. "Miles-"

"I will make a deal." I cut him off. He looks at me, obviously wanting to smile. "I will be your...Mistress, but I need to get something in return."

Logan let's out a little chuckle and nodded his head. I felt his hand go around my shoulder and I saw his body coming closer, I leand back alittle and Logan smirked.

"Anything you want..."

A/n

🤭

Question
Do you ship Logan and Miles?