33

Miles

What the hell am I doing!? What the hell is Logan doing? He is cheating on his Wife! He has been for the last 2 weeks.

"I need to go." I said, I quickly packed up my things but everything stopped when my body got pushed on to the table. A body is pressed up against me, I lost everything with I felt the hands go to my pants and under my boxers where my harding cock is begging be let out. "L-Log-"

"Shut up..." His voice was low and husk voice but it was also to sexy. I got turn around and faced Logan. "Look at my eyes."

I look at his eyes I could tell that he heard enjoying this. Taking control. But I need to stop him somehow but I know I want this just as much as him.

"Please let me go..." I whispered, he smirked and shook his hand. I took a deep breathe and just looked down.

"I know you can't stay away from me baby..." I didn't do anything but he started to make a trail of kisses down my neck and than gone down to my hips where there is no denying that I have a boner. "I want your big cock love..."

"To bad-" Logan pushed me up against the wall table and started undoing my belt. I stopped his hands but he is obviously taking control. He pushed them of and I took a deep breathe. "Mister Stephen, stop."

"Shut the fuck up!" He pulled out my hard dick that needed his attention. This is so wrong but the way he is admiring it shows me that something about this is different than anything he has experienced. But just as he was about to take it into his mouth...he stopped. "Wow...you would really just let someone do this?" Logan chuckled.

He got up from his knees and looked down at me. This was all a trick. I was shocked my angry at the same time. This dude should have became an actor. But he wasn't about to leave me with this boner.

"You better take care of me now..."

A/n

Logan, Logan, Logan.
Vote and comment

Question
Do you think Miles can be a top?