25

Logan

After I got back up to the floor.  My brother,  Shawn, was talking to the man that was honestly not having the best night. 

"Stop talking to him and get out." I said.  I pressed a button that called another assistant to deal with this type of stuff.  Miles is for my company only, and for myself.  But I never learn the name of this one.  "Take him back home." I said to the assistant.

He did what I said and I sat down on my office.  Shawn was watching my every move and it made my bones shack.  He was my big brother that decided to do something other than this business that our great-grandfather started.  Of course me being the next Male, I was forced into this. 

"What!?" I yelled when I had enough with his stare.  Shawn shook his hand sat down on the couch I had just put in. 

"Miles..." he said with the cocky smile and I rolled my eyes.  "I thought you where done."

"Yeah well..." I said with a shacky breath following it.

"Does he know?"

"About our family?" I think I know what he is talking about but you can't be too sure.  Shawn sighed and put his foot on his knee and his arm on the back of the couch. 

"About your wife, you idiot!" I crossed my arms and looked down.  I haven't really thought about telling him because chances are that he will be just fine with telling everyone and my company is down the drain.  "Logan, you are so stupid sometimes."

"I will tell him...just it's complicated." I said softly.  I am stupid.  I am so stupid.  Shawn make me realize that the most.  I have lead the man on and now I am stuck.

What the hell am I suppose to do?