23

Miles
Present Day

"What is this...?" I asked in a shacky voice looking back at Logan.  He had a smirk and I didn't even notice that there was a camera and a bed perfectly aline together. 

"Do you like your surprise?" Logan asked.  I looked around and smiled a little.  I'm into it. For some reason.  "Good boy..."

"Why do you have him here?" I asked, I walked to the man that is still looking at me with that sad, fearfully look. 

"Well, of last night, I through he had enough but after himtrying to sue me, I need to teach him some lessons." Logan walked up to him but before I got to the man, Logan did first and was smirking at the man.

"What kind of lessons?" I asked.  I got to him and look at Logan that us sexy but scary at the same time.

"Let's just show him...shall we?" Logan came over and I go really turn on buy his look on his face.  I need him to touch every inch of my body.  But I was scared for what's about to happen.  And what about the dude!?  I don't want to make him see.

"L-Loga-"

"I can't resist you anymore..." he grabbed ahold of my hips and his lips were about to hit mine before they got interrupted by the door ringing. 

I was shooked when I saw another one of Logan basically, the only difference was there facial expressions. 

"What the hell do you want!?" Logan asked in a angry tone. 

"You think I wouldn't figure this out!?  How dumb do you think I am?"