48

Miles

When me and Carla walked out of the elevator, into the parking garage, we got stopped when another company car drove in.  Carla waited and smiled when a handsome, young man came out. 

"Hey Yuri! What are you doing here?" Carla ran and hugged him.  He hugged back and smiled.

"I need to talk to Logan.  Is he here?" His voice was deep and mysterious.  I love it. 

"He is in a meeting with Austin.  I can say that he dropped by through." Carla said.  Yuri smiled and nodded his head. 

"Also, I was wondering if you would like to get dinner tonight?" Yuri kept his smile on and I could already see Carla looking down and blushing.

"Yeah...that would be amazing."

"Carla! Are you coming or not?" I yelled, I didn't mean to ruin their little moment but I have things to do.  Carla looked over at me and gave me the look that told me that I would not be a good wingman. 

"Coming!" Carla said.  She went to the passenger seat and got in.  I started the car and started to drive to the coffee shop.  "So tell me about Austin." Carla asked as we were about to be at the drive-thru.  I roll my eyes and look at her.

"Tell me about this Yuri dude." I said in a cocky tone.  She smiles and starts to blush. 

"Can you watch my daughter tonigh?" She asked.  I was blown away.  What does she want me to do?  "Please?  I will buy you lunch tomorrow." Carla begged.

"What if I had plans to night?"

"Than cancel.  If anything you owe me!"

"What do I owe you!?"

"An explanation and when we had to do those box and you decided to go AFK because you couldn't face Logan!"

"If I look after your daughter tonight, I don't have to explain Austin?" Carla waited for a little bit, thinking about her answer.  She nodded her head.  "Fine, I'll do it.  But I still want lunch tomorrow."

"THANK YOU!!" She hugged me and I smirked.  Maybe this isn't so bad.

A/n

Daddy Miles?

Question
Would you do this for a friend?