51

Miles

I waved goodbye to Carla and Mia that was walking side-by-side down the hall.  Mia looked at me and waved down.  I took a deep breathe and closed my door.  When I went to my bedroom to get atleast 1 more hour of sleep.  But than I got a call. 

Logan
I'm coming over.
Miles
Why?  Did something happen?
Logan
Yes.  I will be there in about 20 minutes

With that, I heard the other line cut out.  I put down my phone and laid on my bed.  I couldn't stop wondering what the hell does Logan need at this time.  I mean, maybe a booty call but he could have waited.  Logan sounded stressed.  To be honest, I didn't like it.

Before I knew it, 20 minutes went by and there was a knock on my door.  I open it and saw that Logan was in a suit and looked tired.  Has he even slept?

"Logan?  What's going o-" I felt my body getting pushed back into my apartment.  I heard the door closed and locked behind Logan.  "Can you just-"

"Shut up."  I didn't have time to hear his voice when he slammed his lips against mine.  It was slow and I can feel his lips really getting to know mine.  But I didn't stop him, I grabbed on to his blazer and pulled my body closer to his.

This is going to be fun.

A/n

Sorry for not uploading guys, I was dealing with personal issues.  But I'm back!!

Thanks for 3k reads! This means so much to me!!!

Question:

What do you think Logan is doing?