32

Logan

Thank god Miles is here...I told Carla to do whatever she needs to do to get him to me.  I don't know why the fuck he isn't coming to work but I don't like it.  I have a feeling he knows, I spent a lot of time thinking about this. 

"Miles, come to my office." I demanded, but he seems to just be annoyed.  I look at Carla and she nodded her head.  I moved my head to tell her to get out.  But Miles was already getting ready to leave, Carla quickly got out and I closed the door locking Miles in the office. 

"What the hell Logan!?" Miles yell, this is the first time he is actually fighting back and to be honest, it's kinda turn me on...

No Logan, stay focused.

"You know your lucky that I don't fire you."  I warned, I won't actually do that.  Of course it's been hard without him here but I like him way to much...I really like him.

"Your lucky I don't tell your wife about what we have been doing for these last 2 weeks." So my prediction is correct.

"How did you find out?" I asked softly.  Miles looked fired up, like he could punch me if he could and he should. "Miles...I'm sorr-"  I couldn't say anything as Miles arms wrapped around me and I support him.  I couldn't believe he was still kissing me with everything I am putting him through.

I walked to the table and I picked him up, Miles sat down as he starter feeling my body but everything seems wrong.  He shouldn't be ok with me hurting him...I should be ok with hurting him and making him feel this way...

Oh shit...

A/n

Is Logan catching feelings?  See if he is.

Vote and comment

Question:

Your views on love.