43

Logan

Me and Miles were in the limo and he seems distracted. I look at my watch and I saw that it was way past his work hours. I need to do something.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, He turn his head and look into my eyes. Miles' eyes are the prettiest eyes I have ever seen, I could just get lost in them.

"I can eat at home, it's fine." Miles's voice was tiny. I got closer and wrapped my arm around him. I could tell that he was a little shooked when I do this, when I show my attention, but who wouldn't be tease when they know that I am married and I am showing them this kind of affection. "Can you just kiss me?"

I smiled as I move in as I push his body closer to me. I wish I could just tire off his clothes and kiss his body everywhere. I have never wanted to get under someone's skin as badly as him.

I ove my other hand on the side of his thighs and pulled up my hand to his pants. I separated our lips and I felt Miles hand grabbed on my dress-shit even harder. I moved my lips down to his neck and he allow me access. I just started my kissing it, showing Miles that I have plans to mark him as mine.

I heard little mones escaping his lips as I struggled to unbuttoned his black jeans. Miles moved his hands to my neck and pushed me closer to him. That's when I started to bite down and suck. My tongue was running across his skin and my fingers were getting deeper down into his pants and soon passed his boxer.

A/n

No words

Thank you for 1k reads!

Question
What are your questions for me?