39

Logan
1 week later

I stepped out of elevator and I look at Carla that is talking to Miles.  He looked so sexy.  I don't know but the animal is coming out when I see him every morning.  My hands just want to be on him and my lips wants to lay ac-

"Good morning." I snapped out as I heard Miles speaking to me.  I smiled and pull him into a hug, Miles tense up and I look him into his eyes.

"Carla, get..."

"Eddie?"

"Yes! Get Eddie to pull along in the back for me and Miles.  We need to get to a meeting." I demanded.  She knows that I want to make him touch me, I need to make him touch him and I will do anything for that.  She smiled and nodded her head, getting up and walking into the elevator.

"I'm sorry...I'm not that good at showing affection in front of people..." I look down and saw that Miles was playing with his white dress-shirt.  I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"We will work on things." I whispered.  I could see a smile creeping up on Miles' lips.  I move one of my hands on his jawline that looked delicious.  Miles couldn't help his smile show.  "God...you're so handsome..."

Miles didn't say anything but his face was turning red.  Although that is adorable, I want him to fight back so I can punish him.  In the good, pleasant way.  I saw his eyes closing as I move into his lips. 

"You think you deserve this?" 

"L-Logan...please." He begged. I smirked and started to back away.  If I kiss him right now, we will not go to this meeting.

A/n
Logan is getting on the freaking side of things.

Question

Do you think Miles can be a top?